DS Lite launch date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS Lite launch date!

And it suddenly becomes clear that my entire life IS being manipulated by an outside agency...but for the good...

Look at the evidence:

1) I am invited to the Origins convention, to depart for the US on June 27th.
    2) Nintendo apparently announces a launch date for the DS lite - of June 11th. See here.

Thus allowing me to purchase one whilst I am out there, probably several months before it comes out in the UK (assuming it ever does).

Hurrah!!

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

And you will be able to pick up New Super Mario Bros. for the DS - which just got a 9.5 from IGN

Before New Super Mario Bros. entered my life, Yoshi's Island was, to me, the greatest platformer ever created. That title may now have to go to New Super Mario Bros.
    I have a hard time plunking down more money for another DS (the Lite version), but I will probably be picking up New Super Mario Bros.
    "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
    - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
    - Winston Churchill

Comment

If I had the money, I'd be buying a DS (old or Lite) just for that Super Mario Bros game...

...maybe when the lite comes out a regular DS will be moderately cheaper...
      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I think I'll get the Lite too Dr. S.

I hope they bundle New Super Mario Bros. and the Lite together in some sort of package, then I can trade in my old DS and get them both at the same time at minimum cost.
        Alliances With The Powerful Are Never To Be Trusted.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X