• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Revolution has a name...

Apparently from Nintendo:

Introducting... Wii.

As in "we."

While the code-name "Revolution" expressed our direction, Wii represents the answer.

Wii will break down that wall that separates video game players from everybody else.

Wii will put people more in touch with their games ... and each other. But you're probably asking: What does the name mean?

Wii sounds like "we," which emphasizes this console is for everyone.

Wii can easily be remembered by people around the world, no matter what language they speak. No confusion. No need to abbreviate. Just Wii.

Wii has a distinctive "ii" spelling that symbolizes both the unique controllers and the image of people gathering to play.

And Wii, as a name and a console, brings something revolutionary to the world of video games that sets it apart from the crowd.

So that's Wii. But now Nintendo needs you.

Because, it's really not about you or me.

It's about Wii.

And together, Wii will change everything.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I guess someone at Nintendo smoked too much Wiid again

Comment

It's funny at least!
        Alliances With The Powerful Are Never To Be Trusted.

Comment

it's almost funny, except that i believe nintendo would do something that silly.

Comment

Yeah.

"I'm going to go play with my Wii"

Comment

So that's Wii. But now Nintendo needs you.

Because, it's really not about you or me.

It's about Wii.
              What the hell? They need me, but it's not really about me? Way to make your customers feel special...
              Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

Despite the name, I think Revolu-I mean Wii, has got potential and could get Nintendo back into the race for the long lost console throne.
                Alliances With The Powerful Are Never To Be Trusted.

Comment

sounds like a french orgasm...
                  Now listening too;
                  - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

Comment

Working...
                  X