Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 controller will be redesigned

From Engadget

The President of the Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios division said the new redesign will be unveiled at E3 (May).
    "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
    - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
    - Winston Churchill

well, if sony would have just paid the dual shock people, then things would be ok. i thought the original design that was on the net looked terrible, even my wife thought so, and she hardly plays on my ps2!

Comment

I wished they'd keep the controllers the same, maybe (maaaaybe) make them a bit bigger for us large-handed guys.
      Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan 1911-2004

Comment

I'm glad they're changing the design. That boomerang looked way too long to serve any purpose.
        "If we have to give these bastards our lives, we give them hell before we do! " - Cpt. Mifune, The Matrix Revolutions

Comment

Working...
        X