Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merkava188
    replied
    That's something really interesting given that most Battlefield games have been set during WWII.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
    First person shooters are becoming very repetitive.
    Well, there is really only one goal, right? Kill a lot of other guys.

Leave a comment:

• Karri
    replied
    Tried the beta, but not putting any money down for sure. Though these days I hardly ever do anyways, until the games are heavily patched. Beta had serious issues with performance, but it was quite fun to play.

Leave a comment:

• Cult Icon
    replied
    This game has fictional weapons, uniforms, and vehicles. A lot of semi-automatic and automatic weapons.

It can be considered 'loosely inspired by WW1 lol'.

Leave a comment:

• MonsterZero
    replied
    First person shooters are becoming very repetitive.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by andrewza View Post
    Ycfufuftdihidtgidrf only snipers get bolt action rifles i mean why. Medic class gets semi auto, support LMGs and assault probaly SMGs. I mean why, how is it representing WW1. Do they think bolt actions will be borring.
    WWI was fought primarily with bolt action weapons. This looks more like a video game than anything remotely realistic.

I have had the devil of a time programming Steel Panzers WWII to simulate WWI battles because all of the squads I use have to be set for the proper types of weapons, a laborious and lengthy action, and I have to set all of the other parameters manually as well to keep it as realistic as possible.

Unfortunately, I cannot program in Zeppelins or poison gas...darn it.
    (But I am working on how to make smoke shells lethal within the game in order to add that element.)

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    Ycfufuftdihidtgidrf only snipers get bolt action rifles i mean why. Medic class gets semi auto, support LMGs and assault probaly SMGs. I mean why, how is it representing WW1. Do they think bolt actions will be borring.

Leave a comment:

• McMax
    started a topic Battlefield 1 Set In The First World War

Battlefield 1 Set In The First World War

Something other that space aliens! I've already put a deposit down!

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X