Battlefield 1 Set In The First World War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1 Set In The First World War

Something other that space aliens! I've already put a deposit down!

Ycfufuftdihidtgidrf only snipers get bolt action rifles i mean why. Medic class gets semi auto, support LMGs and assault probaly SMGs. I mean why, how is it representing WW1. Do they think bolt actions will be borring.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
      Ycfufuftdihidtgidrf only snipers get bolt action rifles i mean why. Medic class gets semi auto, support LMGs and assault probaly SMGs. I mean why, how is it representing WW1. Do they think bolt actions will be borring.
      WWI was fought primarily with bolt action weapons. This looks more like a video game than anything remotely realistic.

I have had the devil of a time programming Steel Panzers WWII to simulate WWI battles because all of the squads I use have to be set for the proper types of weapons, a laborious and lengthy action, and I have to set all of the other parameters manually as well to keep it as realistic as possible.

Unfortunately, I cannot program in Zeppelins or poison gas...darn it.
      (But I am working on how to make smoke shells lethal within the game in order to add that element.)
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

First person shooters are becoming very repetitive.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
        --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

This game has fictional weapons, uniforms, and vehicles. A lot of semi-automatic and automatic weapons.

It can be considered 'loosely inspired by WW1 lol'.
          Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
          Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
          Barbarossa Derailed I & II
          Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Tried the beta, but not putting any money down for sure. Though these days I hardly ever do anyways, until the games are heavily patched. Beta had serious issues with performance, but it was quite fun to play.
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
              First person shooters are becoming very repetitive.
              Well, there is really only one goal, right? Kill a lot of other guys.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

That's something really interesting given that most Battlefield games have been set during WWII.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X