Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playstation Plus

Has anyone here gotten into Playstation Plus? Curious because some MMOs are being built strictly for Plus and I was looking at the 'The Division'.

Not sure about Plus, but The Division is on current consoles and PC. It's an addictive game. I'm at level 23 and have been playing solo all the way, maybe a little Dark Zone MP, but that's it.

Edit: I guess Plus is similar to Xbox live?
    Last edited by Gixxer86g; 06 Apr 16, 18:29.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

yeah, like Xbox Live alright; which is why I'm going with Steam. I don't really want to pay the extra subscription fee for bs console sessions.

Comment

I subscribe to it.

You do get "free" games every month if you choose to download them. Some are good, some suck. You also get discounts off some games that non subscribers won't get.

For $50 a year I think it's a pretty good deal.
        "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
          I subscribe to it.

You do get "free" games every month if you choose to download them. Some are good, some suck. You also get discounts off some games that non subscribers won't get.

For $50 a year I think it's a pretty good deal.
          I'm happy with the X Box version. Free games, some good, and some excellent discounts.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Quite a lot of benefits to PSN Plus, actually. Not only you get the monthly full games, but also for the Plus subscribers some games come with much better discount than for regular users.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X