X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Age Inquisition

This will be released on November 18.

Can't wait!

"The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

It's for the Xbox One, which I now have, but I haven't yet played the first two! I am getting so behind.....

Comment

This is on my Amazon Wish List. If it's as good as the first one, I won't be able to play it in the truck since I'll never get any sleep. "Just 10 more minutes..."
      If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

That does it: after Unity, I'll start on the Dragon Age games.

Comment

I'll have to buy a hard drive, I think my drive is 4gig, and this monster requires over 7.

Its getting a bad balance of reviews on Amazon, but mainly because of the size & poor warning of that fact.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I have it for XBox 360. It's my current gaming obsession now. I spent about an hour on character creation. The hairstyles are much more limited for female characters than DA2 and more than a third of them were crewcut/bald/mullet do's. One was a skin tight with mutton chop sideburns Must have been for a dwarf chick.

After tuning the blush and eye shadow just right I fired up the campaign only to find out the character looked like Michael Jackson.

Start over.
            TTFN

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              I'll have to buy a hard drive, I think my drive is 4gig, and this monster requires over 7.

Its getting a bad balance of reviews on Amazon, but mainly because of the size & poor warning of that fact.
              It had a 44 gig size on my PS4 but this was prominently displayed when I bought the game. Also I'd say 90% of the reviews I've read have been overwhelmingly positive with most rating at least 8 out of 10 with many 9 and 10's.

That being said it's probably the best game I've ever played. Absolutely enormous. Tons of stuff to do and the game is absolutely stunning running at 1080p on the PS4.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

I have been reading that the interface is great for consoles but abysmal for the PC. I might wait a bit on this one.
                If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Dragon Age II was horrible, so I'm skeptical

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                    Dragon Age II was horrible, so I'm skeptical
                    I've played all three games and I agree Dragon Age 2 was one of the worst games I've ever played. A POS.

Inquisition is incredible though.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

It's a deep and engrossing game. I just wish I wouldn't get ten destiny game invites the moment I log on.

I spent two hours in character creation, working the blush and eye shadow down to the finest detail only to start the game and find out I looked like Michael Jackson (post insanity onset). Restart.
                      TTFN

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
                        It had a 44 gig size on my PS4 but this was prominently displayed when I bought the game. Also I'd say 90% of the reviews I've read have been overwhelmingly positive with most rating at least 8 out of 10 with many 9 and 10's.

That being said it's probably the best game I've ever played. Absolutely enormous. Tons of stuff to do and the game is absolutely stunning running at 1080p on the PS4.

I was wrong, my hard drive is plenty big.

Do you have to play online? I don't have a fast enough connection to link my Xbox?
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          I was wrong, my hard drive is plenty big.

Do you have to play online? I don't have a fast enough connection to link my Xbox?
                          No, you don't have to play online.

There is a multiplayer function but its completely different from the main story and from what I understand its a dungeon crawl with 3 or 4 people cooperating online.

I haven't tried the multiplayer though so I can't really comment on it.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
                            No, you don't have to play online.

There is a multiplayer function but its completely different from the main story and from what I understand its a dungeon crawl with 3 or 4 people cooperating online.

I haven't tried the multiplayer though so I can't really comment on it.
                            Great, thanks!

Comment

My opinion is that Mass Effect 3 is still the multiplayer coop to beat. DA:I multi is ok. It's much slower paced than ME. It does require a good team balance between warrior, mage, and rogue. I've done about a dozen games in multi and it was kind of repetitive. With ME you had to use the map to your advantage and understand how each weapon worked. With DA terrain has little effect and it's just about getting a better sword and armor.
                              TTFN

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X