Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What're you playing?

Title says it pretty much.
    Currently replaying Mass Effect 2, also ust brought both the Killzone sequels to see if I like them as much as I did number one, might begin them today.
    Looking forward to MGSHD and Saints Row 3 very much
    ------
    'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Tried Skyrim yesterday evening. I got through the first few quests. This one could suck your life away.

Also played a little BF3 multiplayer.
    Blackcloud6

Refighting World War II - One hex at a time!

Comment

Mass Effect 2 on PS3.
      "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Not much time to play but I bought RDR Undead Nightmare, which is good but not as good as the original.

Also bought Fallout New Vegas, it's still in it's wrapping.

Comment

Need for speed : most wanted racing game on my pc...........

Comment

Just finished Uncharted 3, as I've been a fan of the series since they put a German U-Boat in the Amazon rainforest. I liked the plot and many of the ideas, gameplay and graphics were solid but I found the ending less cinematic than previous installments and the pacing toward the end seemed a bit off, all of a sudden we were in the lost city, then we weren't and the credits rolled.

Skyrim absorbed a lot of my time before Christmas, during it and until earlier this month, so I've been out of sorts with boredom. Might go back to Mass Effect 2 as I never did get that far into it.
            ------
            'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Bought a Wii for Christmas, set it up, played it maybe three times, and haven't touched it since. That Wiimote controller SUCKS, so I'll have to wait and get a classic controller in February.

-Matt
              SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Got a great deal on all six Halo games. The package was only lacking Halo Anniversary, but not a big deal because Halo CE is there.

I decided to play them in the order they were published and I'm now well into Halo 2.
                Amateurs study tactics, Professionals study logistics.

Comment

Assassin's Creed Revelations- great graphics, terrific gameplay, outstanding feel/setting to the game.

However, I can't seem to rap my head around the plot...it seems sort of silly for what is otherwise a very serious and intense game.
                  "I am the Lorax, and I'll yell and I'll shout for the fine things on earth that are on their way out!"

~Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"The trouble with Scotland...is that it's full of Scots!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wellington95 View Post
                    Assassin's Creed Revelations- great graphics, terrific gameplay, outstanding feel/setting to the game.

However, I can't seem to rap my head around the plot...it seems sort of silly for what is otherwise a very serious and intense game.
                    Speaking of Assassin's Creed:

"The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

I just started Deus Ex... So far, so good...
                      "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Replaying 'Bioshock' on my new Xbox 360 (my old one died before Xmas after six years of service and whilst MS store your account details and 'achievements' online they don't keep your savegames!)
                        Signing out.

Comment

I just finished Lord of the Rings: War in the North. It was a fun play with a linear plot. I liked that you could play three different characters, each with their own dialog and the plot timeline was pretty tight as you couldn't go traipsing around too much if you accepted a side quest.

Now, I'm just waiting on ME3.
                          TTFN

Comment

Man, Deus Ex is getting deeper every day. So much decision-based content. Multiple endings, obscure side-plots, all sorts of goodies.

And anybody who hasn't tried UFC Undisputed 3 is missing out on serious sports-fighting.
                            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Modern Warfare 2 and Killzone 2! On PS3.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
                              --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X