• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set the world on fire.

Yep, 'twas Dark Nebula.

How about this one...
    Attached Files

Comment

• Jeez, I don't recognize many of these maps. I need to collect more games. And Krol is correct, it is Brute force. I will try to post some more tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BooBoo130 View Post
        The one on post 93 is from World at War Eisenbach Gap I believe.
        Close, but no.
        In the event of another forum meltdown, feel free to join us over at GrogHeads.com

Comment

• Originally posted by It's Krol! View Post
          @Brant: Yep, d'oh! Admittedly I have never played Robin Hood, nor has anyone I game with, but a few months back it was actually reviewed in a magazine that does classic game reviews, so I should have remembered that and researched from there. Ah well. Well played.
          Like I said, with 3 versions of that game out there, you have to look for the right one

Originally posted by It's Krol! View Post
          @Brant: Ones I'm fairly certain on would be:

#92: Is that Dungeon from TSR?
          #94: Hero from Yaquinto?
          92 - correct... like I said, it was pretty easy.
          94 - also correct... Not too many people know Yaquinto stuff, so it's good to know there's a few out there.
          In the event of another forum meltdown, feel free to join us over at GrogHeads.com

Comment

• Here is an easy one but I could get it done at work quickly....
            Attached Files

Comment

• Is post 93 Blood and Bridges then? I have the first three in thee series but have not looked at them in a while.

Comment

@Longblade: Quest for the Dragonlords.
                Yup. I was hoping that one hadn't had enough circulation, but I also know who I'm dealing with.

I'll dig a bit deeper.
                RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

• Originally posted by BayonetBrant View Post
                  94 - also correct... Not too many people know Yaquinto stuff, so it's good to know there's a few out there.
                  I *had* a copy of Swashbuckler but it was lost when my parents' basement flooded.
                  RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Comment

• OK, this is unlikely to throw a master like Scott, but I'll give it a whirl.

Scott, given that you are using some kind of Cthulhu sacrifice to peer into my mind even as I type, would you mind holding back and letting the other have a chance to get stumped before answering?

Comment

Is post 93 Blood and Bridges then? I have the first three in thee series but have not looked at them in a while.
                      still no

Comment

Here is an easy one but I could get it done at work quickly....
                        Looks The Gamers "Ardennes Offensive" to me.
                        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                        “To talk of many things:
                        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                        Of cabbages—and kings—
                        And why the sea is boiling hot—
                        And whether pigs have wings.”
                        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

• You are correct Combat Engineer.

Comment

• OK, number 93 has got to be Death of the 1st Panzer. The rivers hexes are the key....I hope.

Comment

OK, number 93 has got to be Death of the 1st Panzer. The rivers hexes are the key....I hope.
                              Yes. I had to crop out the name of Walkerburg or it would've been too obvious.

Comment

Yep, 'twas Dark Nebula.

How about this one...
                                I thought the unique spelling of the cities would make this easy, but I have found nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X