X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one might bring back some memories

click to enlarge
    Attached Files
    In the event of another forum meltdown, feel free to join us over at www.armchairdragoons.com

Comment

This one ought to be easy

Click to enlarge
      Attached Files
      In the event of another forum meltdown, feel free to join us over at www.armchairdragoons.com

Comment

Something Recent

here's a recent one
        Attached Files

Comment

And a weird/obscure one

the oddball in the group
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BayonetBrant View Post
            Sorry it's a small pic, but if you know it, it'll jump out at you immediately.
            That's gotta be Divine Right. I'll see if I can find my copy to confirm, but I think I recognize that one.
            RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

And some counters....

this one's pretty easy
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
                That's gotta be Divine Right. I'll see if I can find my copy to confirm, but I think I recognize that one.
                BZZZZZZZZZT

I'll save you the looking: WRONG!

Comment

BZZZZZZZZZT

I'll save you the looking: WRONG!
                  Yeah, I just figured that out.
                  RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Comment

this one's pretty easy
                    Wooden Ships & Iron Men.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
                      Wooden Ships & Iron Men.
                      OK. Maybe that was too easy. If LongBlade is getting boardgames correct, it's gotta be too easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BayonetBrant View Post
                        OK. Maybe that was too easy. If LongBlade is getting boardgames correct, it's gotta be too easy.
                        I actually have a fairly large collection of them - I just happen to have enough things to keep me occupied that I haven't managed to memorized their maps.

I was actually thinking of pulling out my copy of Dark Nebula but Scott beat me to it.

However, I have some other games that will probably confound you guys. I just haven't gone past the first level in my dungeon to get to them.

Comment

• The one on post 93 is from World at War Eisenbach Gap I believe.

Comment

• The one I posted is from a Clash of Arms game.

Comment

• Try this one on for size. I'll even give you Brant a hint: it's a fantasy game.

Comment

• Good lord folks, this thread has EXPLODED. Some of us have to work you know.

So, a bunch of comments in a single post.

@Brant: Yep, d'oh! Admittedly I have never played Robin Hood, nor has anyone I game with, but a few months back it was actually reviewed in a magazine that does classic game reviews, so I should have remembered that and researched from there. Ah well. Well played.

@BooBoo 130: Brute Force: The War in the West 1940-1945. Too bad the other games in the series don't really mate up.

@Brant: Ones I'm fairly certain on would be:

#92: Is that Dungeon from TSR?
                                #94: Hero from Yaquinto?

The others I'll have to dwell upon. The first one seems familiar. #91...maybe. Not a big ancients gamer but have played a smattering.

@Longblade: Quest for the Dragonlords.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X