Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of games are people playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Battle for Normandy GMT Danny Holte

Great game for the landings and paradrops. Lots of rules and becomes the expected, realistic, slugfest.

Comment

Developing/playtesting a few different things right now... trying to scrape together the cash to, well... to get the family by first, then to get the games published.
      In the event of another forum meltdown, feel free to join us over at www.armchairdragoons.com

Comment

Lock 'n Load's Dawn's Early Light.

Great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Barthheart View Post
          Lock 'n Load's Dawn's Early Light.

Great fun.
          In the event of another forum meltdown, feel free to join us over at www.armchairdragoons.com

Comment

What I'm playing!!! I am busy busy!

I just gotten back into board games (last July or so).
            I have setup at moment:
            CC:P

WaW:

and....my ongoing saga regarding the 2nd Punic War in GBoH:

see my youtube channel with video AARS at utube...../hipshot0710 (I cant post links yet....)

I am currently trying to learn TCS gaming system by Dean Essig.
            I desperately want to play A Victory Denied, Road to Leningrad, and Samurai...oh and Atlantic Wall and Bitterwoods.
            I have a VASSAL game or two going. (someone asked about VASSAL) - note its just a digital copy of your game. No AI. so you play it yourself or live or PBEM against another person.
            Very good tool. So is Suntzu if u have a pc.
            Last edited by hipshot; 26 Feb 11, 15:55.

Comment

Originally posted by BayonetBrant View Post
              Developing/playtesting a few different things right now... trying to scrape together the cash to, well... to get the family by first, then to get the games published.
              Brant, do you till run Bayonet Games? If you dont mind me asking (I'm really curious about the folks who design games ... about passion!) what else do you do for a day job?
              What spurred your interest in designing games?
              If this needs to go into a new thread then I shall start one...dont want to be that hijack guy!

Comment

still running it, but the lack of solid day job right now is significantly interfering with getting things seriously accomplished on that front.

I like tinkering with games, so it only makes sense that I'd eventually start writing my own.

Comment

Originally posted by hipshot View Post
                  I just gotten back into board games (last July or so).
                  I have setup at moment:
                  CC:P

WaW:

and....my ongoing saga regarding the 2nd Punic War in GBoH:

see my youtube channel with video AARS at utube...../hipshot0710 (I cant post links yet....)

I am currently trying to learn TCS gaming system by Dean Essig.
                  I desperately want to play A Victory Denied, Road to Leningrad, and Samurai...oh and Atlantic Wall and Bitterwoods.
                  I have a VASSAL game or two going. (someone asked about VASSAL) - note its just a digital copy of your game. No AI. so you play it yourself or live or PBEM against another person.
                  Very good tool. So is Suntzu if u have a pc.
                  Please let me know what problems you encounter with TCS. I'll be glad to help.
                  I come here to discuss a piece of business with you and what are you gonna do? You're gonna tell me fairy tales? James Caan in the movie "Thief" ca 1981

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X