No announcement yet.

Virtual Table Top RPG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thing I may do is start a Social Group so anyone interested can join in on the discussion and playtesting if they want. Using the "group" I could walk people through the install of the software and connecting process and since I would need to post my IP Address it would allow me to keep it "hidden from the general viewing public. It would help keep our PM boxes from getting clogged up since most of us are in multiple games on the forums here.

If you are interested enough in this project for me to start a Social Group please feel free to PM me and if enough interest is shown I will go ahead and do that. Also, keep in mind that joining the group would not obligate anyone to participate, just allow you to join the discussion and give guidance/feedback.
    Last edited by Double Deuce; 21 May 10, 18:11.
    [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

New RPG Social Group created

For those interested in participating in something like this or discussing it further I have created a new Social Group: ACG Virtual Table Top RPG's. I did this to somewhat limit access as the Fantasy Grounds software requires me to post my IP Address and other connection information I would rather not post in the general forums.
      Last edited by Double Deuce; 23 May 10, 02:38.
      [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X