Field of Glory Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field of Glory Question

Recently I have had a interested in ancient warfare and was looking into my options for miniature gaming. It was recommended that I check out the Field of Glory rule set. I was told it was great for beginners. No one near me that I know of games this era or rule set but I have a friend who would learn with me if I decided to go with it.

Do any of you have any experience with this rule set or any other recommendations I should look at?

Thanks!

Thanks for looking!!

I have heard good things about it but as I am not a miniature gamer anymore (used to be big into micro armour) I personally would not go for it. Over the last few years I have been migrating back to RPG's.
    [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

Originally posted by Double Deuce View Post
      I have heard good things about it but as I am not a miniature gamer anymore (used to be big into micro armour) I personally would not go for it. Over the last few years I have been migrating back to RPG's.
      Thanks for the reply. After discussing it on some other sites I found a decent deal on the basic rule set on ebay and use the rest of my gift card to get it. Im looking forward to seeing what its all about.

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X