ASL - SFF question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASL - SFF question?

A squad moves into a building costing 2MF. Can the enemy DFF and SFF with the same squad onto it? Does each MF of a single hex move trigger DF or does it require an entirely new action to trigger SFF or FPF?

Think I found my answer in the ASLSK rules.

Comment

each MF spent can trigger D1F/SFF so the unit spending 2MF could get fired on by the same unit twice (if otherwise allowed.)

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        A squad moves into a building costing 2MF. Can the enemy DFF and SFF with the same squad onto it? Does each MF of a single hex move trigger DF or does it require an entirely new action to trigger SFF or FPF?
        Absolutely.

Comment

Thanks guys. That's as I found. Got another one for you.

A squad (4MF) moves into a building (2MP) then attempts smoke in an adjacent hex (2MP). It uses all of its MP. Can this be an assault move? ie: Does the "unless the move uses all its MF" refer to the movement and smoke attempt or just the 2MF move into the building?

Comment

Duncan,

I believe what you ask is ok since as you declare "Assault Move" you're not using all MFs to enter the hex....you can then declare a Smoke attempt dr in an adjacent hex for 2 MFs....

Hope this helps....Paul

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X