ACG: Buchholz Station - Poll 3 - Alternate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACG: Buchholz Station - Poll 3 - Alternate

This Interactive game is open to ALL ACG Forum Members. The Poll will stay open for 4 days (August 2nd)!

Since th elast poll ended in a tie between Option C and D I am opening this new poll so that we can hopefully have a decision between the two.

Here are the UPDATED possible options for the German Forces during the 5th and 6th turns of the scenario. Review the screen shots and vote for the Plan you would like the German Forces to follow for Turns 5-6 of the Scenario.

The Platoon orders in the screenshots are color coded and their paths/directions are numbered as well.

The 2 Exit Hexes are now marked by RED hexagons and White Stars for easier ID.

Please review the following before voting so you understand what the scenario is about;- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Option C: Broad Fire Plan. 1st Platoon Engineers try to press in close against the base of Hill 522 while the rest of the Company concentrates all their fire on any visible units. 2nd Platoon maintains their positions and covers from where they are. (Still leaves open both the option of Exiting Units and Destroying American Units).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Option D: HQ and 1st Platoons continue pressing forward against the units near Hill 522 using fire and movement. 3rd Platoons lays suppressing fire on the right flank against all visible enemy forces. 2nd Platoon sweeps to the left to cross the road and reinforce the attack on Hill 522. (Focus on destroying American Units).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After the poll closes I will play out the 5th and 6th turns of the scenario using the SASL System. Then I will post a detailed AAR and the current unit locations and gathered intelligence. Once that is done I will come up with a few more options for the next 2 turns and you will vote again and so on.

If you have any questions please ask in this thread and when you are ready, please vote.
    Option C: Broad Fire Plan. All but 1st Plt Hold positon and fire on any visible enemy units.
    90.00%
    Option D: HQ and 1st Platoons continue pressing forward against Hill 522, 2nd Platoon moves to reinforce that attack.
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

[Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Thanks DD.

Saw no reason to change my mind. Voted C.
    There are so many enemy units out in the open on this side of the hill 522, that we hardly have to get out of cover and expose ourselves to enemy fire in order to win.

Besides it keeps our fall back option of exiting open.
    BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Option C looks the best to me.
      SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

C please Mike

Lets hope there is'nt another tie here!!!

Cheers, by the way, your Russians are ready to go over "there" buddy.

Tom

Comment

Going with C.
          If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

I marginally prefer D but will go with the group on C. Let's go git 'em!
            Publisher
            Armchair General Magazine
            Weider History Group

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X