Future Interactive Game Theme/Era?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Interactive Game Theme/Era?

As far as future Interactive Games here what are the preferred eras/themes that you would like to see covered?

This poll actually ties into and expands on this poll: Future Interactive Game Format?
    WWI - Air to Air.
    0.00%
    WWII - Air to Air.
    20.00%
    Napoleonic Naval.
    20.00%
    Chariot Racing in Ancient Rome.
    0.00%
    Other - Please expand on this by posting in the thread.
    60.00%
    [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

I'm a sucker for the Eastern Front.
    AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
    The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

How about a modern minatures small unit skirmish of a small encounter during Afghanistan or other lesser "brush" war.....says the E5 team leader type

Comment

Air

in WW II might get me going, as well as some kind of WW II ship action, worth a shot or game I think.

Cheers, now if we can only find something that will work on ACG here..........thats the question.

Tom

Or something really , a combo of ground, air and ship, for that, probably a Pacific battle, thoughts??

Comment

Originally posted by TRDG View Post
          in WW II might get me going, as well as some kind of WW II ship action, worth a shot or game I think.

Cheers, now if we can only find something that will work on ACG here..........thats the question.

Tom

Or something really , a combo of ground, air and ship, for that, probably a Pacific battle, thoughts??
          Whatever it is, it needs to be I Go - You Go format, otherwise to manage it gets extremely difficult and confusing. It would also need to be a game I have the rules for.
          [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

My first choice would be World War 2 land warfare, but I'm up for anything. Air battles, sea battles, grand scale. (Axis and Allies?) I was also reading another post about some new Civil War titles...have never played them but would definitley be interested.
            "Only the dead have seen the end of war"...Plato

Comment

The current issue of AG mentions an ASL scenario called "War of the Rats". Is it feasible to do here? Also, what about the Western Desert? Years ago I read Paul Carrell's Foxes of the Desert and found the battles for Halfaya Pass and the actions of a German captain I think named "Papa" Bach highly interesting. He was a minister if memory serves correct. does anyone know if there are any scenarios in West of Elamein that cover this particular battle?
              "Only the dead have seen the end of war"...Plato

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X