Advanced Dungeon & Dragons Battlesystem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Dungeon & Dragons Battlesystem

Last edited by OttoHarkaman; 27 Jun 20, 22:39.

I remember that from the mid 80s.
    "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

I can remember playing a Forgotten Realms adventure

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodstone_Pass
      "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

I own it, and played it last in 90 or 91. We weren't completely clear on all of the rules, but we managed.

It's part of my greater D&D old school collection, and I rarely touch it anymore.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman
          Everything is so grim right now, I thought, I really need some fantasy to find some sunshine..
          I've been trying this recently.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/home

It's different from war gaming

Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman

Everything is so grim right now, I thought, I really need some fantasy to find some sunshine. Been trying to hang out at an OD&D board to get away from all the politics being posted. I wasn't interested in large battles when younger but now seems a more structure way to step back into the game.
            Thorvir Hrothgaard is my username on one of those boards, though I don't think I've posted anything yet. Just more lurking and getting ideas for campaigns and such.

Studying the rules at the moment, hope to make some after action reports.
            I'll be waiting for the results!
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Couldn't you use the grid squares as a rough estimate?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X