Axis & Allies Miniatures: North Africa 1940-1943 - Day 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis & Allies Miniatures: North Africa 1940-1943 - Day 5

Avalon Hill is scheduled to release the latest booster pack North Africa 1940-1943 for the Axis & Allies Miniatures game today! All this week, Armchair General has published exclusive previews about the units and gameplay, including this last sneak peak. So, what are you waiting for? Read on, then go and buy the game!

Axis & Allies Miniatures: North Africa 1940-1943 - Day 4

The new M10 Wolverine tank destroyer is good. Possib... Full Article
    ACG Staffer

Thank you to Paul Glasser and ACG for these previews--I found them in a more basic form on Avalon Hill's website and have been reading them each week as I have been waiting for the arrival of the Desert War Expansion. However the previews given by Avalon Hill only told me the basic stats of the units, and gave no commentary (as can be expected, coming from the maker and producer of Axis and Allies minis). Mr. Glasser's commentary has been great however, such as his point that the Semovente is too weak and should have Limited Ammo since it only carried six rounds----I will take his comments and reflections into account when creating yet more house rules for the new Desert War units.

Sincerely,
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by CatholicCrusade View Post
      Thank you to Paul Glasser and ACG for these previews--I found them in a more basic form on Avalon Hill's website and have been reading them each week as I have been waiting for the arrival of the Desert War Expansion. However the previews given by Avalon Hill only told me the basic stats of the units, and gave no commentary (as can be expected, coming from the maker and producer of Axis and Allies minis). Mr. Glasser's commentary has been great however, such as his point that the Semovente is too weak and should have Limited Ammo since it only carried six rounds----I will take his comments and reflections into account when creating yet more house rules for the new Desert War units.

Sincerely,
      Alex
      Thanks, I aim to please! I see you're from indiana, will you be at Gencon? There's always some good AAM action there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X