Pick your "poison"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank Battle

sounds about right, good to know someone else remembers that one!! How was the mission command land, did you play it at all?

Miniature games, there is only one I really tried, about 4 years ago, yes, FoW. It came into the picture when things were not going to well for me at the time.... I lost my girlfriend, lost my manager job, started hittin' the bar scene a bit to much, among other things I could name.... Not good, to say the least, but I survived, as usual, so here I am on the ACG site.

Those miniatures really got me hooked, I've done models for a long time, but that is for the "other selection" as well. So now I could put together, paint and play with my WW II gear??!! That was it, I was in all the way, then you add the FoW forum in and its a sure thing for me, all in all, a well rounded good game and a Hell of a lot of fun doing games, talking about it, and dipping into testing, and painting now and again, who could ask for more......???

Cheers, sorry for the "extra info", I guess I am in that kind of mood at the moment.
    I could have bought a car by now with all I"ve put into FoW for $$

Tom
    Last edited by TRDG; 13 Feb 08, 16:20.

Comment

Originally posted by TRDG View Post

Snipped for brevity

I could have bought a car by now with all I"ve put into FoW for $$

Tom
      Yes but isn't nice to have all that combat power at your fingertips.
      Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
      Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
      David Bowie

Comment

Pz Bob

You may "feel" that, my combat power at my fingertips....... At the game!!!!

Cheers there buddy. I'll "snip" your "brevity"

TRDG
        Last edited by TRDG; 14 Feb 08, 00:38.

Comment

Originally posted by TRDG View Post
          You may "feel" that, my combat power at my fingertips....... At the game!!!!

Cheers there buddy. I'll "snip" your "brevity"

TRDG
          Hope not especially if we end up on the same side.

Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
          Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
          David Bowie

Comment

Whoever is the commander then, could be

fragged......

Cheers

TRDG

Comment

Some computer games

Panzer General I, that is where I started out, many others after that, but I never got to Steel Panthers......., yet!!!

Cheers, time for work, to be continued later!!

Tom

Comment

Panzer General I is long gone, no clue where....

Then there was P.G. II, I still have that, P.G. III, Scorched earth. Then the Talonsoft series, West Front, Europe in Flames, still have those as well.

The two Combat Missions I just love, hav'nt done that in a while, still thinking of picking up the Africa one sometime to. Three Blitzkrieg games, Panzer Claws, even a Tiger Hunt....

The rest are RPGs for the most part, the usual. Steel Panthers, where is the best place to order it, and which one would be the best, could someone give me a discription of it by chance?

Cheers

Tom

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X