Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock 'n Load - Not One Step Back Game Review

Overview

Not One Step Back brings the Eastern Front theater of World War II to the Lock ’n Load game. Players recreate combat in the unforgiving terrain of the Russian steppes and the bloody streets of Stalingrad, adding serious armor to their arsenals including the JS-2, T34 and King Tiger tank. The Germans have opted for a war on two fronts and now they will pay the price!

Components

Not One Step Back is a supplement for the Lock ’n Load: Band of Heroes game created by Mark Walker and produced by Lock ’n Load Publishing. Ownership of the core game is required and a previous supplement, Swift & Bold, is also recommended.

The supplement arrives in a large zip-top bag and contains 12 scenarios, 3 map boards, 255 full-color counters, a sheet of map overlays, new rules section, a player-aid card and an errata card.

The scenarios are printed on cardstock and at first glance you may think you are missing one. However, the Prochorov... Full Article
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Thanks for the review! I bought LNL and the two mentioned expansions at Origins this past Summer. A very nice system!

For those not familiar with Mark Walker's games, this is a splendid WWII system that is designed with a game system that departs from traditional gronard fare (which I also love) of long, brain-numbing rules. It's not "dumbed down" ASL...it's a system completely and uniquely all it's own.
    http://www.militarywargaming.com

"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" -- General George S. Patton, Jr

Comment

Too many games, not enough time or money
      "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
      - General George S. Patton, Jr

Comment

True, true.....but there's a lot worse things to blow the bucks on, I guess. I try an scratch out as much time for gaming as possible. I have a friend at work who spends HOURS on his XBOX, to the point his wife is ready to disown him. I figure, wargaming is far less annoying to my wife than guns blaring on the TV!
        http://www.militarywargaming.com

"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" -- General George S. Patton, Jr

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
          Robi P.
          by casanova
          The Austrian soldier Toni P. of the Radetzky barack in Horn Nether Austria was forced by his commander to make an march with his comrades in 3th August...
          Today, 02:27
        • casanova
          Beirut
          by casanova
          Gigantic explosion in the city of Beirut. 70 people were killed and 2750 men were heavy hurted. The explosion was like atomic bomb. The cause of that...
          Today, 00:47
        • casanova
          Nuclear battleheads.
          by casanova
          A secret UNO report declares, that North Korea owns already nuclear battleheads for tactical rockets....
          Yesterday, 23:58
        Working...
        X