Axis and Allies Starter Set! 2 rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis and Allies Starter Set! 2 rare

I got the Axis and Allies starter set yesterday, and guess what came with it?

a Jagdpanther rare, and a M18 Hellcat, also rare.

I also got 5 uncommon units and 5 common units that came in the set.
    I'm so excited.
    "Since when do you have to tell the enemy when he has won?"
    -Mazer Rackham to Ender ("Ender's Game" pg. 262)

Can't wait till I get mine.
    "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
    "

Comment

You're supposed to get a rare for each side... Its part of getting a starter set
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

I have started to play and collect the new axis and allies War at Sea game, and I received two copies of the Scharnhorst stat card, but unfortunately only one mini

Comment

Is this one of those satanic collectible games now? I gave up Magic because it turned into, "Who can bankroll the best deck."
          AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
          The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

Originally posted by SocomSniper View Post
            I got the Axis and Allies starter set yesterday, and guess what came with it?

a Jagdpanther rare, and a M18 Hellcat, also rare.

I also got 5 uncommon units and 5 common units that came in the set.
            I'm so excited.

Darn, I got two bad rares in my starter -- an "Easy Eight" Sherman (it's not worth the 54 points) and a T-26 ( ).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X