axis and allies pacific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• axis and allies pacific

well i got pacific on christmas!(yay!) and just finished my el first game.
    i played as the allies and personally kicked japans butt.
    and this game was fun. i loved buying fighters and carriers in mass.

some pics of the last few turns.

the end draws near for japan

japanese were shocked at the amount of planes the amerikerner were building

a couple of bombing raids later...japan was secured by the faithfull marines.
    somehow all but 1 battle ship out of my 8 were sunk and all my 6 cruisers as well

marines secruing japan. can also bee seen waving to the tanks over in korea, while knocking down the AA guns.
    어떻게 지내십니까?

I tried this one as well, and it wasn't a bad game. I glad Avalon Hill has put at least a little something more into their Axis & Allies line. Also, if you ever get a chance to play their Battle of the Bulge release - Beware! This is not your Axis and Allies mechanic!

I actually like the fact that BotB took the A&A line into new territory. It's got supply (which you need to attack), Zones of Control, and a unique and interesting combat system. A completely different game than it's predecessors.

Comment

The board looks an awful lot like AH's old Victory in the Pacific - a very simple and fun game.
      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Axis and Allies Pacific is a fun game. However it is almost impossible for Japan to win against good allied players. Which while historical does not help playability.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X