ACG Review: Memoir '44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACG Review: Memoir '44

A slightly older title, but one we felt we needed to cover. Espeically worth getting to help non-wargamers get interested in the genre!

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/artic...?p=3023&page=1

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

That review makes me want to buy a copy right now - and I hate hexes.

I think I've been infected...

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

That looks like a cool board game, but you need two to play.
      Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Been playing Memoir '44 for half a year, including all it expansions (Eastern Front, Pacific) and still think it is a fabulous game. Especially well suited to bring non-wargamers into the 'Zone of Excitement'.
        We discussed the game a couple of months earlier in this thread: https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/node/26990
        BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
          That looks like a cool board game, but you need two to play.

True, but it's a good 'gateway' game for younger people, too; I know of a couple of 8-yr-olds who play it. It's a fun game!

Comment

Fun game!!! I'm looking to get the expansions later...
            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X