Tactica Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactica Predator

I'm thinking about getting a Predator for my Ultramarines army. The mobility, armor protection, and firepower seem to me like a good set up, that I can replace a squad with in smaller games, or a land raider in larger games. Any one have any pros/ cons when it comes to these MBTs in battle? Any particularly effective armarments?

BTW, I'm thinking about panting it up in camoflauge. Its not totally off in the fluff, since the Codex Astartes used to have a section on camoflauge (back in the day). What would ya'll think about it if you saw a camoflauged predator alongside Ultramarine blue?

Originally posted by Larkin View Post
    I'm thinking about getting a Predator for my Ultramarines army. The mobility, armor protection, and firepower seem to me like a good set up, that I can replace a squad with in smaller games, or a land raider in larger games. Any one have any pros/ cons when it comes to these MBTs in battle? Any particularly effective armarments?
    I almost always bring a Predator along with me. Of course... mine is Chaos... but still.

BTW, I'm thinking about panting it up in camoflauge. Its not totally off in the fluff, since the Codex Astartes used to have a section on camoflauge (back in the day). What would ya'll think about it if you saw a camoflauged predator alongside Ultramarine blue?
    That's a tough one, I'm inclined to keeping my army fairly uniform. I suppose a big part of it would depend on what color of camoflauge.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

What armarments do you use on your predators?

For the camo, I'm thinking of using woodland green, or urban.

Comment

Well, the chaos predator actually has slightly different options. We don't get assault cannons, instead we get autocannons (range 48" two shots). I believe my actual model is the autocannon turret with lascannon sponsons. I've experimented with other combinations depending on who I'm fighting (as long as the opponent doesn't care about WYSWYG). Against things like orks or tyranids it's great to deck out with the autocannon and heavy bolters, against armor heavy foes all lascannon is the way to go.
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X