Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reaganomics the best board game in history!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reaganomics the best board game in history!

    Anyone else enjoy a great game of REAGONOMICS?

    It's a mix of Monopoly, Risk, and Poker, but 100% fun!




    Man that game was fun! You win by balancing the budget!

  • #2
    I'd love to play that game. Where did you get it?

    P.S. - It's too bad Reagon lost in real life.
    "I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend."

    Jack Handy

    Comment


    • #3
      Reaganomics Board Game

      Reaganomics Board Game
      If anyone is interested I own this Reaganomics Board Game from 1981. It is in "Like New condition", I don't think it has ever been played. I have it up for auction on ebay, with the bid starting at 9.95. This is not a spam ad, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who is interested, because this game is hard to find.

      Comment


      • #4
        Whoa, I never knew such a thing existed. Thats perty cool.
        http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...200pixwide.jpg

        Kampfgruppe - A Wargaming Clan Since 1998

        NorbertSnyderJr.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by silenciox3 View Post
          Reaganomics Board Game
          If anyone is interested I own this Reaganomics Board Game from 1981. It is in "Like New condition", I don't think it has ever been played. I have it up for auction on ebay, with the bid starting at 9.95. This is not a spam ad, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who is interested, because this game is hard to find.
          Did u ever sale your Reaganomics board game ? Just curious because I have one that is unopened and was wondering what I should ask for it on Ebay ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Never heard of it. Might be interesting to see how it worked.
            RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

            Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

            Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
              Never heard of it. Might be interesting to see how it worked.
              Pro-tip: go for nukes as soon as you can. Whoever has the most nukes gets to extort money from the other players (dependent on how many fewer nukes each of them has).

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                Pro-tip: go for nukes as soon as you can. Whoever has the most nukes gets to extort money from the other players (dependent on how many fewer nukes each of them has).
                Hmmm. So I take it the historical accuracy leaves something to be desired?
                RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

                Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

                Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
                  Hmmm. So I take it the historical accuracy leaves something to be desired?
                  Its not a true to life representation of trying to balance a national budget, no. But it is alot of fun.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hmmm.

                    Comment

                    Latest Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X