World Boardgaming Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boardgaming Championships

I've arrived in Lancaster, PA for the WBC...and was there briefly last night learning to play GMT's Battle Line, Elchquest (don't ask!), and a few others before jumping into regular play today.

On my way out here I stopped at the Aberdeen Ornance Musuem to see the tanks there...and was quite impressed. However, the heat index was 115 and wow was it a scorcher.

I'll have all sorts of pics and more game convo info in the days to come. Right now I have to go sit down for 14 hours of boardgaming!!!

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Woo-hoo! You must be in Boardgaming Heaven there!

But enough of that...I want to see pictures of TANKS! Have you got any teasers for us from Aberdeen?

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Doc, I'll give you a link that's relative to both:

www.forgeworld.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Larkin
        Doc, I'll give you a link that's relative to both:

www.forgeworld.co.uk
        Heh heh. Nice.

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Is this something that will make its apperance into the sinister armory?

Comment

Originally posted by Larkin
            Is this something that will make its apperance into the sinister armory?
            We're working on something like it now, alongside the armour-plated biogenetically enhanced intelligent cloned Allosaurs (they have Miniguns on their arms).

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I should point out that a Warhammer 40k universe titan can be quite big...
              “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I'm sure it's not a record, but I sat down at 8am on Thursday and didn't leave (except for one brief run to Arby's) the gaming complex until 1am Friday morning LOL. Played all sorts of stuff, saw tons of demos, and generally had a lot of fun. Euros, Wargames, block games, kids games, etc...this place has a little of everything.

Today we are at the vendor show, so I haven't been able to play anything - although it closes in an hour - after which we will once again recommence with the gaming!

Hoo Ah!

Comment

I have a limited number of pictures from WBC and a brief drive around Lancaster, PA. YOu can at least get a taste of it. I'll have a more detailed write up when I get back from GenCon!

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/photo...ry.php?cat=584

Comment

Hey, I didn't know that was the World Championship of Russian Roulette as well, who won?!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X