X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego Wargame!

Check it out at:
    www.brikwars.com

Wow, LEGO AK47s! Just what the hoodlums in my town have been waiting for...

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Thats nuts!
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

I wonder if LEGO really approves of this
        "The secret of war lies in the communications" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Get some Lego man!

Comment

Now THAT'S what I call Terrorism

Geese, they're even invading my son's Lego collection hehe.
            Life is change. Built models for decades.
            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

A buddy of mine has a link on his website to this crazy contraption. I thought it would be cool to play. Unforunatly, I've got to convince my friends. Has anyone played it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Pergite

No, in fact they have many, many disclaimers on the website

Comment

Originally posted by Pergite

lmfao!!! that is one of the funniest things i have ever seen

Comment

I used to make armies with my legos almost all through grade school. Only mine were less cool.

Now all that hard work of getting out the rifles, pistols, whatever, the armor, helmets, everything is no more. I wont let my kids get these new legos. They will have to learn to work hard for what they want. If they want some terroists they have to make their own. Its not like real terrorists did go to a terrorist store and purchase the common and popular ak-47, rag like cloths (or how I see it), the turban and what not. They got it from what they had, and my children will have to do that too.
                    yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by maian
                      I used to make armies with my legos almost all through grade school. Only mine were less cool.

Now all that hard work of getting out the rifles, pistols, whatever, the armor, helmets, everything is no more. I wont let my kids get these new legos. They will have to learn to work hard for what they want. If they want some terroists they have to make their own. Its not like real terrorists did go to a terrorist store and purchase the common and popular ak-47, rag like cloths (or how I see it), the turban and what not. They got it from what they had, and my children will have to do that too.
                      Thats hardcore wargaming... make it with what you got!!!!
                      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X