ASL Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASL Forums

Will all the posts from the ASL Forums be carried over to the new forums site?
    Kevin Kenneally
    Masters from a school of "hard knocks"
    Member of a Ph.D. Society (Post hole. Digger)

Originally posted by Kevin Kenneally
    Will all the posts from the ASL Forums be carried over to the new forums site?
    The SZO forum is just closed, but everything is intact. All the previously existing gaming stuff is still sitting there, quietly behind that closed sign and it'll all be there when it opens back up.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
      The SZO forum is just closed, but everything is intact. All the previously existing gaming stuff is still sitting there, quietly behind that closed sign and it'll all be there when it opens back up.

You [email protected]*rds....... I need my ASL Forums fix and y'all just DON'T know.....

Maybe this is FUNNY..... But there are SOME that only LIVE to see their POSTS on the ASL FORUMS.......
      Kevin Kenneally

Comment

Maybe this is FUNNY..... But there are SOME that only LIVE to see their POSTS on the ASL FORUMS.......
        Case in point.
        "I mean, this is the Internet, sir; keep your arguments specious and myopic." -- Kevin Smith

Visit Multi-Man Publishing at http://www.multimanpublishing.com

Comment

You [email protected]*rds....... I need my ASL Forums fix and y'all just DON'T know.....

Don't blame me. In fact, I don't think you're allowed to blame any of the admins over here now. We have our own set of forums to deal with at the moment.
          “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

What the heck happened?

I don't check the forums for a few days and they just go away? I'll bet it was all that "Make Mark Mad" stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by dgdimick
              I don't check the forums for a few days and they just go away? I'll bet it was all that "Make Mark Mad" stuff..
              Explanations here.
              Nothing is so exhilarating in life as to be shot at with no result
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

ASL Forum Return

Any time frame for the return of the ASL forum? After the weekend?
                Warman

"We are paratroopers LT. We are supposed to be surrounded." Lt. Dick Winters, Band of Brothers.

Comment

Hi-

This update would not be so bad but with the release of AoO at WO, the ASL forums being down is really bad timing. Anyway, I resubcribed to the ASLML for any ASL info.

Scott

Comment

The ASL Zone is still open. This down-time for the Forum gives us time to write/submit articles for the Zone.

Also, the ASL Chat room is still functioning.

Seattle is on its 26th straight day of rain and we lost power last night; it just came back on, so it could be worse. . .

Comment

I wish they would have kept it all together instead of doing this split.
                      "When they get in trouble they send for the sonsabitches." - Admiral King

Comment

Was it three dozen things I said?
                        "Charge a gun and run from a knife" ---Jimmy Hoffa---

Comment

Originally posted by Glennbo
                          Was it three dozen things I said?
                          Glenn,
                          I think it wuz....
                          Kevin Kenneally

Comment

As an ASLer, I won't be lurking on ACG's forums a lot.
                            I appreciated the intermix between the different type of forumists... But my place is on the gaming side of history...
                            Nothing is so exhilarating in life as to be shot at with no result
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

More issues with SZO

Appears to be more issues with the SZO again.

Upgrade again?

Or is this another hard crash?
                              Kevin Kenneally

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X