X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News From Multi-Man Publishing

Hi everyone:

News from MMP World Headquaters:

1. Shipping for BV3 has resumed. The new counter sheet fix was received yesterday.

2. We also received the counter sheets for Armies of Oblivion. It begins shipping as soon as we clear Beyond Valor.
    "I mean, this is the Internet, sir; keep your arguments specious and myopic." -- Kevin Smith

Visit Multi-Man Publishing at http://www.multimanpublishing.com

The pinnacle of frustration ... all the moaning and now off an a different part of the ACG-SZO package.

I scheduled myself to be in Bowie this weekend but cannot attend. I take it from your message that attendees will not get the first taste of AOO?

Come on Keith ... tantalize us !!!

Comment

Keith, take some pictures of AoO in action and post them!

Comment

Originally posted by Chas Argent
        Keith, take some pictures of AoO in action and post them!
        Please do. I need visual evidence to convince the wife why I have to have it!
        [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

Already have my digital camera with 512 SD card ready to go.
          "I mean, this is the Internet, sir; keep your arguments specious and myopic." -- Kevin Smith

Comment

You rock, as usual...

Comment

Originally posted by kdalton
              Already have my digital camera with 512 SD card ready to go.
              You're a good man Charlie Brown!
              [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

Originally posted by Chas Argent
                You rock, as usual...
                I do try. I'd give you rep but it won't let me. I must've been too kind to you before.

Comment

Originally posted by kdalton
                  Hi everyone:

News from MMP World Headquaters:

1. Shipping for BV3 has resumed. The new counter sheet fix was received yesterday.

2. We also received the counter sheets for Armies of Oblivion. It begins shipping as soon as we clear Beyond Valor.
                  I'm waiting for the news flash about spontanious combustion of a person in Missouri! Of course that may not occur until he receives his copy of AoO.

Chris

Comment

Excellent news!
                    What will happen when all these ASL addicts will recieve their fix after about ten years abstinence ?
                    Wel, nothing serious, as they were hooked on substitute drugs (TPP, Js, HS, VASL) while waiting...
                    Nothing is so exhilarating in life as to be shot at with no result
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Robin
                      Excellent news!
                      What will happen when all these ASL addicts will recieve their fix after about ten years abstinence ?
                      Wel, nothing serious, as they were hooked on substitute drugs (TPP, Js, HS, VASL) while waiting...
                      Actually we could start making book on how long the "fix" will last and when everyone will start whinging about VOtG release or HP or some re-release or...

Comment

Originally posted by Khill
                        Actually we could start making book on how long the "fix" will last and when everyone will start whinging about VOtG release or HP or some re-release or...
                        Not going to happen.....

Neither of these have been "promised" for over a decade, and neither really has anything to do with the completion of the system..promised for even longer...
                        For the nonce,
                        ron mosher
                        acerbic curmudgeon and lowly priest in the High Holy Church of ASL

Comment

Originally posted by Khill
                          when everyone will start whinging about VOtG release or HP or some re-release or...
                          Well, real grumbling began when AoO was offered for preorder and things took a long time to develop...
                          If things go on normally this time, VotG will be out as we are still burping after having digested AoO (with J7 as a dessert, perhaps).
                          As for HP, no preorder has been organized yet, so it is hidden among the hopes of the End of Times...
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by da priest
                            neither really has anything to do with the completion of the system
                            Finnish tanks and guns will have something to do with it.
                            But I reckon that that addition was not announced a long time ago, so nobody has been waiting for it as eagerly as in AoO's case.
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Robin
                              ...But I reckon that that addition was not announced a long time ago, so nobody has been waiting for it as eagerly as in AoO's case.
                              Well, my point made. Pope Mac I never worked on a HP mod, no HP mod was "previewed" like AoO in a KE pak, no scenario designers have mentioned an HP followup pak, like at least 2 have for AoO, and other than the HP designers, haven't heard of any HP scenarios being playtested in any tourney, like the one I did over 5 years ago for AoO.

Completely different animals......
                              For the nonce,
                              ron mosher
                              acerbic curmudgeon and lowly priest in the High Holy Church of ASL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X