A modern Board game influenced by Hero Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A modern Board game influenced by Hero Quest

We've created a board game influenced heavily by classic combat adventure/dice games Hero Quest & Space Crusade and we hope to one day crowd fund the project. It will combine strategy, quests, roleplay, upgrades and will be playable by up to 7 people.

Do you guys remember those classics? Anyone still play those games or more contemporary games in a similar spectrum?

I have fond memories of Hero Quest, though to be honest I didn't play it nearly as often or as deeply as I should have.

The closest I get to it nowadays is FrostGrave. It's not very similar to Hero Quest, but the persistent campaign element is easily my favourite part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemming View Post
      I have fond memories of Hero Quest, though to be honest I didn't play it nearly as often or as deeply as I should have.

The closest I get to it nowadays is FrostGrave. It's not very similar to Hero Quest, but the persistent campaign element is easily my favourite part of the game.
      Never heard of that one, I'll have to check it out.

Comment

I still have advanced heroquest with HQ figure's and furniture I have been looking at Dungeon Quest for awhile
        btw frost grave is awsome
        FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY
        BAN ME NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzlefocku View Post
          Anyone still play those games or more contemporary games in a similar spectrum?

Well, there's Runebound, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, the reboot of Talisman, the D&D board games, Descent, the MageKnight board game, and probably at least a dozen others that I'm forgetting off the top of my head, so yeah, there's a few
          In the event of another forum meltdown, feel free to join us over at www.armchairdragoons.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X