Escape From Colditz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape From Colditz

Played this quite a bit when I was younger ..... and when I could persuade enough family members to join in the fun, but hadn't played it, or seen a copy, in years. On a whim I looked on Ebay and found a complete game, albeit in a very tatty box, for 20 inc. p&p! Now to open old wounds and once more Escape From Colditz! Or not, if I get saddled with playing as the Kommondant again.
    Signing out.

WOW ! I played this game a lot !

If you can please post us some pics !

"To hell wars Grudges and parties ! As our fathers Sing in real friends, The clink of glasses Roses and lilies. The clink of glasses Roses and lilies."

Comment

If its the same game as what i am thinking then yeah i played it as a kid too perhaps 20 years ago. it has a board of the colditz castle and grounds and some general boardgame pieces in different colours for the teams.. just checked yes its the same.

tbh i made up my own rules and turned it into another type of strategy game mainly using the board.

Comment

Originally posted by awen View Post
        tbh i made up my own rules and turned it into another type of strategy game mainly using the board.
        I did that with other games as I never actually owned 'Escape From Colditz' back then. 'Campaign' was much more fun with rules that enabled realistic (to a ten year old) action ... especially once I'd done away with the board completely!

Originally posted by VieuxChat
        If you can please post us some pics !
        No promises but I'll see what I can manage.
        Signing out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X