No announcement yet.

Diplomacy Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the delay. Went south to a museum and what should have been a two hour drive turned into almost five because of border line ups. I'll try to get this done Sunday night.
    AHIKS - Play by (E)mail board wargaming since 1965.
    The Blitz - Play by Email computer wargaming.

Comment

Three sets of Fall 1902 builds are in. Just waiting on two more. Thanks for the quick response.

Comment

It looks like all the builds are in. I haven't looked at them yet but if they are all good I should get a new sit rep up on Friday.

Comment

Hi guys. I'm cutting loose from ACG. This game is going well and I'm sure one of you good folks can pick it up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
            Hi guys. I'm cutting loose from ACG. This game is going well and I'm sure one of you good folks can pick it up here.
            You're leaving the forum?

Why?
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I didn't see that coming.

Thnx for all your efforts here my friend
              BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

What a pity, I was beginning to enjoy being the Sultan.
                Michele

Comment

Thank you for your service on this forum! I have really enjoyed reading your posts. You always have something interesting to say!
                  In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes
                  - Benjamin Franklin, U.S. statesman, author, and scientist

Comment

Sorry to hear that Duncan.

I have to let this one slide too. I'm up to my ears in crazy shifts until early Oct and just don't have the time or energy for anything other than work and family right now.

But before I go I will trade all my centres for one night of uninterrupted 8 hours sleep. You can even have my first born in the bargain.
                    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• Yes, thanks for all your work-I'm sorry to see you go.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Sorry for dropping the ball guys. Things piled up and I had my angry time. I'll be working on other things though and not continuing with any games since I can't guarantee following though. My apologies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X