GMT fall sale mentioned in Forbes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT fall sale mentioned in Forbes

GMT has a great fall sale going on now 20% on some titles and here is the best, for every Pre order game that was published and you bought you can take 50% off of another game. I ordered three, saved $90.

Also, if you are unemployed and can prove it you can get up to TWO free games from GMT. That simple. That offer is what got GMT into Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelp...he-unemployed/

Refighting Gettysburg or the Battle of the Bulge is scant compensation for losing your job, but a California wargames publisher is trying to help. GMT Gamesis offering two free paper wargames to anyone who has remained unemployed since November 1, 2011. Just send proof of unemployment to [email protected]
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

I ordered three games. Two were off the specials list. 50% off the special price is a huge deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
      I ordered three games. Two were off the specials list. 50% off the special price is a huge deal.
      I got all three, base plus two expansions, of the new Panzer tactical East Front series games. Should be here Monday or Tuesday.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
        Berlin.1945
        by casanova
        The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
        Yesterday, 23:41
      • casanova
        AW 169M
        by casanova
        The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
        Yesterday, 23:26
      • JBark
        What changed?
        by JBark
        There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
        Yesterday, 18:54
      Working...
      X