Empires in Arms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empires in Arms

Looking for official game clarifications.

Originally posted by El.Cid View Post
    Looking for official game clarifications.
    Could you be a little more specific? What do you need clarified? And what edition of the game?
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

no, clarifications on rules. Official. Not what some do or think. My opinion is just as good as any other. There is only 2 versions published. First, ADG which came in the early 80's. Then AH bought it and republished. They did not change anything and in the general were several clarifications and errata.

Comment

Tzar, one thing I do not want to get into here is a debate on specific rule clarifications. That just gets into your opinion about a rule versus my opinion. No winners there.

Comment

Then AH bought it and republished. They did not change anything and in the general were several clarifications and errata.
          Yes they did. Specifically the AH version has fewer French depots than the ADG version.

That being said, its been a long time since I played or looked at the game. Try boardgamegeek for official errata.

Comment

no, clarifications on rules. Official. Not what some do or think. My opinion is just as good as any other. There is only 2 versions published. First, ADG which came in the early 80's. Then AH bought it and republished. They did not change anything and in the general were several clarifications and errata.
            Well, since Hasbro does not support many of it's AH aquistions, including EinA, your not going to get an official clarification on any rule. Best bet is:

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/254/empires-in-arms

The BGG site has links to many AH General articles on the game. They might help.

This:

http://www.grognard.com/
            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
            “To talk of many things:
            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            And why the sea is boiling hot—
            And whether pigs have wings.”
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Thanks for the ideas.

Comment

The newest game by Hexasim - Napoleon agains Europe - looks a card-driven porting of Empires in Arms... and first impressions are very promising...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X