Gunslinger!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunslinger!

Yup, that Avalon Hill gem that has had my eye for several decades now....I would come across a copy on E-bay but could never find an unpunched copy that I could afford. Finally, a few weeks ago, on a whim, I logged on EBay lae one night, and there it was.....

Unpunched but not in shrink. Still, worth the gamble. The owners writeup was a little vague but I got what I needed to figure I may have an amazing opportunity here: It was late and the owner didn't now what they had (or didn't care), and was selling it for almost a quarter less than most go in the same condition. I did a Buy it Now, and it came as suspected....unpunched and in amazing shape. Never played....complete!

The only downside is, it came from a smokers home and reeked of cigarette smoke. Fortunately, I have a little trick for things like that that I picked up from my wife: Place it in a sealed bag with used dryer seats! Yup, it works!!! Takes the smell out....amazing.

I even found a solitaire home rule online so I can play this puppy myself!
    http://www.militarywargaming.com

"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" -- General George S. Patton, Jr

Gratz!
    RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

An awesome game. Glad you could find it.

Wish I'd found it first...
      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X