Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory

Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory

This FREE stand alone multiplayer game takes the Wolfenstein online action to the next level with teamplay you'll die for (Again and again!) and more class based, campaign crushing juice than you have the right to dream about! The final release version of ET includes six multiplayer maps and a full campaign mode. Wolfenstein Enemy Territory is a free, stand alone Quake III engine game. You need only what you download to play!
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/enemyterritory/

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory was originally planned as an add-on for Return to Castle Wolfenstein, but soon became it's own game, a separate entity with full single player, multiplayer, AI opponents and teammates! Well that didn't happen and what we got, while less than planned, is amazing...and FREE! Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory is a free, stand-alone multiplayer only product, which means it's for online play only, but all you need is what you download. You do not need anything else to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, than what you download for free. No Return to Castle Wolfenstein, no additional file packages or monthly charges, just one phat lump of action, and did I mention it was free? (Sorry but people still can't believe it).

This is an awesome game I highly recommend it, my game name is Spart and I am in a clan called Soldiers of War. Here is our website : http://www.sow-clan.net/
    “Come and take it!"

Comment

You must know this is fairly old news Ryan
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

And it's already in the list!
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno View Post
          And it's already in the list!
          Really I dont see it?
          “Come and take it!"

Comment

Thanks for the info... I don't get around much until recently back on the net.
            In Vino Veritas

Comment

Originally posted by les Brains View Post
              You must know this is fairly old news Ryan
              Of course, I've played this game for years!
              “Come and take it!"

Comment

Although I haven't played for a few months this is still one of my favorite games. I was always partial to the covert ops "pants thief" class.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X