• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Fallout for free...

http://forum.i3d.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=1645

Ps, its a bit crashy so save often...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

I got this one some time ago but was unable to overcome the technology gap,

Not the graphics and such, but gameplay features I've grown accostumed to that simply did not exist at the time.

Anyone care to tell what makes this so great you return to it, perhaps I'll give it another try
    High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Not the graphics and such, but gameplay features I've grown accostumed to that simply did not exist at the time.

Anyone care to tell what makes this so great you return to it, perhaps I'll give it another try
      It might be an age thing , at least it is for me !! This takes me back to the early days of gaming.. I remember when this was super cutting edge technology!!!

Cheers,
      Deter

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        http://forum.i3d.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=1645

Ps, its a bit crashy so save often...
        +1

Been looking for this for a while.

Cheers,
        Deter

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

I can't say. I'm not willing to go any farther back than Fallout 3, the earlier games are just too painful.
          Last edited by Arthwys; 27 May 13, 14:57. Reason: fixed spelling
          BoRG
          "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X