Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports based game

Hey Guys,

Do you play any Sports Management browser based games?

Let me know the names and why you find it appealing...

I am currently working on a Tennis management game, where you manage an academy of tennis players and compete in leagues against other academies. We are currently in closed alpha testing and should be having an open beta testing season soon. I am looking at expanding the game by adding some new features.

I don't play many browser based games these days. As for sports games I picked up PureSim Baseball from Matrix Games a while back when they were giving away copies for free (might still be). I've migrated back in to Pen and Pager RPG's using a VTT for now so I still haven't installed it. Maybe one day.
    [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

Ya, from your user-name, a tennis game might be a good way to get you back in it.

Comment

I have launched my tennis management game. Those interested in joining, kindly PM me and I will send you the URL.

Comment

Online Sports Game

Originally posted by dbest View Post
          Hey Guys,

Do you play any Sports Management browser based games?

Let me know the names and why you find it appealing...

I am currently working on a Tennis management game, where you manage an academy of tennis players and compete in leagues against other academies. We are currently in closed alpha testing and should be having an open beta testing season soon. I am looking at expanding the game by adding some new features.
          Hi!

I play manager-mania.com, an online football management game. If you come & play find me, my team is BLACK-BLUE.

Cheers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X