Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Expedition Game

http://www.history.com/interactives/expedition-game

Not a shoot'em up but kind of addicting.
    "Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers...can you see how incredible this is going to be...hang gliding? Come on! "
    -Dignan

As you said, no shooting (except lions and crocodiles if you have the means to) but quite addictive. Luckily I'm getting quite good at it
    BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

thanks for link halfmoon, my grandson has been on safari, and thinks it good fun. ray

Comment

I survived on my first expedition. I finished off in 118 days and had a score of 3230 !
        The last week we were going very hungry

Greets,
        Stratego
        Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Very addictive
          Boston Strong!

Comment

Who makes these games?
            Are they looking for somebody?
            Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Fun game, wasted...err.. spend an hour playing Finally beat it, my stupid porters kept dying

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

The bones of many a starved porter litter the ground behind me. I tend to lead my expeditions around unto death.
                "Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers...can you see how incredible this is going to be...hang gliding? Come on! "
                -Dignan

Comment

My expeditions are a cunning mixture of too many porters and too many crates - always one when we're desperately low of the other.

And the fact that we keep losing porters and 'finding' crates of food should not be looked into too closely...
                  Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

That was fun.
                    BoRG
                    "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Originally posted by Stratego View Post
                      I survived on my first expedition. I finished off in 118 days and had a score of 3230 !
                      The last week we were going very hungry

Greets,
                      Stratego
                      Hmmm, I too survived the first expedition with a score of 3230.

Coincidence?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X