• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    very much so.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Onward and upwards!
    ... hopefully.

Getting a new sign for the door, that last one seems too threatening.

Better?

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    Compac Presario 2200 FTW!

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied
    OOC And bam the work is done.

Chargers, never bloody work.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    (what is it with everyone's Laptops these days? I have a ten year-old Dell that just plugs right along)

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied
    OOC: Laptop Self Destructed, note that this game is my No. 1 GM responsibility with only WW1 wargame coming before that. will update when I can.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Might need a new thread, not sure what Dashy has in mind there.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    "So, now that that's done. Are we going to get to Whitefall in this century? Captain? Pilot?"

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
    "thanks Able. I'll call it 'Kane'."
    Which means that it's Phaing's turn to stand there with her mouth open, at a loss for words for a good 30 seconds.

Heads to her room and puts a sign on the door- "Caution; before entering, please examine your self-image for any tiny, hidden flaws."

Leave a comment:

• Karakris
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
    I tried to sell one, deemed it too risky, and left it in the communal pile along with those 6 smg's and that uberlight undetectable carbon smg. ((my understanding of communal weapons) plus tamie's "Gunny" and "Meat Axe" and phaings massive MG and rolf's python, and a few assorted knives. correct?)
    [[ Kind of - But I carry all of my Weapons either on my person, or in my big Kit Bag ( sort of like a big backpack / shoulder bag ) - see RPG Thread - where I listed them all ]]

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    I tried to sell one, deemed it too risky, and left it in the communal pile along with those 6 smg's and that uberlight undetectable carbon smg. ((my understanding of communal weapons) plus tamie's "Gunny" and "Meat Axe" and phaings massive MG and rolf's python, and a few assorted knives. correct?)

Ogilvy accepts the scarf and thanked Harv sincerely. scarves were very usefull- could be tied into a sling, used as impromptu rope, used as a means of disguise...

Ogilvy takes Ables pistol, and shakes his hand, taking the pistol as symbolic of a sort of understanding; ask no questions, receive no lies.

"thanks Able. I'll call it 'Kane'."

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    (nope, I had taken the Alliance pistol from him previously when he started to pick it up. didn't want him getting caught with it and finding himself extremely deep in the poo....)
    (same reason I passed on one, but I think that ought to be his call)

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
    (I had thought that Ogil had been toting an Alliance Pistol for a while now, and has a good rifle to go along with it? Are there any small-ish pistols left?)

Phaing is indeed grateful for the soap an heads straight for the bathtub. No sudden maneuvers would be a good idea now, okay Slavomir?
    Level and steady, no problem (unless itís needed then you have bigger problems then a wet floor).

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    (nope, I had taken the Alliance pistol from him previously when he started to pick it up. didn't want him getting caught with it and finding himself extremely deep in the poo....)

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    (I had thought that Ogil had been toting an Alliance Pistol for a while now, and has a good rifle to go along with it? Are there any small-ish pistols left?)

Phaing is indeed grateful for the soap an heads straight for the bathtub. No sudden maneuvers would be a good idea now, okay Slavomir?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X