Firefly Chapter 3- The Badgers Burrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broderickwells View Post
    Harv, having made good use of the time everyone had been discussing the problem by rescuing all the gear from the other ship before we depart, though he does leave it in a single pile in the main cargo bay. He then cooks enough ersatz spaghetti bolognese for the team. He then drags out a bag and starts passing out items to the crew.

"Thought, that as we'd survived long enough to actually earn commission on that delivery, we ought to celebrate. Here's a few things to give us a little more style. Cap'n - a proper captain's cap." Harv hands Rolf a yacht captain's cap. "For Ogilvy, a soft scarf, not white but red, Able can have this book," The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri. "Chin, you're own screwdriver set, Phaing may like this scented soap, I dunno. Slavomir gets these googles," the cool sort that actually work, "and Tamie wins the cigar and port. I've had a big day and am kind of tired, so I'm off to bed." With that he shafts somebody with cleaning the galley.
    Chin bows repeatedly to Harv, grinning from ear to ear and caresses the screwdriver set as if it were solid platinum.
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginiaís Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

(I had thought that Ogil had been toting an Alliance Pistol for a while now, and has a good rifle to go along with it? Are there any small-ish pistols left?)

Phaing is indeed grateful for the soap an heads straight for the bathtub. No sudden maneuvers would be a good idea now, okay Slavomir?
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

(nope, I had taken the Alliance pistol from him previously when he started to pick it up. didn't want him getting caught with it and finding himself extremely deep in the poo....)
        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
          (I had thought that Ogil had been toting an Alliance Pistol for a while now, and has a good rifle to go along with it? Are there any small-ish pistols left?)

Phaing is indeed grateful for the soap an heads straight for the bathtub. No sudden maneuvers would be a good idea now, okay Slavomir?
          Level and steady, no problem (unless itís needed then you have bigger problems then a wet floor).
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
            (nope, I had taken the Alliance pistol from him previously when he started to pick it up. didn't want him getting caught with it and finding himself extremely deep in the poo....)
            (same reason I passed on one, but I think that ought to be his call)
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I tried to sell one, deemed it too risky, and left it in the communal pile along with those 6 smg's and that uberlight undetectable carbon smg. ((my understanding of communal weapons) plus tamie's "Gunny" and "Meat Axe" and phaings massive MG and rolf's python, and a few assorted knives. correct?)

Ogilvy accepts the scarf and thanked Harv sincerely. scarves were very usefull- could be tied into a sling, used as impromptu rope, used as a means of disguise...

Ogilvy takes Ables pistol, and shakes his hand, taking the pistol as symbolic of a sort of understanding; ask no questions, receive no lies.

"thanks Able. I'll call it 'Kane'."
              Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
              ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
                I tried to sell one, deemed it too risky, and left it in the communal pile along with those 6 smg's and that uberlight undetectable carbon smg. ((my understanding of communal weapons) plus tamie's "Gunny" and "Meat Axe" and phaings massive MG and rolf's python, and a few assorted knives. correct?)
                [[ Kind of - But I carry all of my Weapons either on my person, or in my big Kit Bag ( sort of like a big backpack / shoulder bag ) - see RPG Thread - where I listed them all ]]
                G.M. - Sci Fi Game - the "Krissyverse"
                Darius Jarvinger - Prime Minister of The Phoenix Confederation
                Kris Martins - President of Attican Republic
                Kaar Kristoff - Minister of Interior of The Phoenix Confederation

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
                  "thanks Able. I'll call it 'Kane'."
                  Which means that it's Phaing's turn to stand there with her mouth open, at a loss for words for a good 30 seconds.

Heads to her room and puts a sign on the door- "Caution; before entering, please examine your self-image for any tiny, hidden flaws."
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

"So, now that that's done. Are we going to get to Whitefall in this century? Captain? Pilot?"
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Might need a new thread, not sure what Dashy has in mind there.
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

OOC: Laptop Self Destructed, note that this game is my No. 1 GM responsibility with only WW1 wargame coming before that. will update when I can.
                        Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

(what is it with everyone's Laptops these days? I have a ten year-old Dell that just plugs right along)
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

OOC And bam the work is done.

Chargers, never bloody work.
                            Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Compac Presario 2200 FTW!
                              Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
                              ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

Onward and upwards!
                                ... hopefully.

Getting a new sign for the door, that last one seems too threatening.

Better?
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X