Firefly Chapter 3- The Badgers Burrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry - I get yer now

Hmm - she is a formidable fighter though.

If she is doing that sort of stuff - we c'n tell her of a well paid job waitin'.
    I guess dem women do anyfing if it pays dam well - or dey fink it will pay dam well.

Told you - plannin' ain't my thing - an' anyway I never think of things like "turning tricks" never thort of ladies dat way.

So dats wot -"registered companion" means dus it - hmmm - new to me.
    Nivver moved in dem circles.

Yu got da smarts dere Phiang - me I just does direct action, or sneaky of necessary.

Still - I reckon as Able knows dis woman - either he can speak to her, OR he shud keep completely outa her sight.

Yeh - Kris sits fine wiv me - tanks.
    G.M. - Sci Fi Game - the "Krissyverse"
    Darius Jarvinger - Prime Minister of The Phoenix Confederation
    Kris Martins - President of Attican Republic
    Kaar Kristoff - Minister of Interior of The Phoenix Confederation

Comment

Harv, finally arrived with the others and brought up to speed on the latest contract says, "Has anyone considered inviting her to come along? That way, if she says no, we can move to plan B, anaesthetics, and maybe she can beat the shyte out of Badger while we eat popcorn and drink coke. Works for me."

Comment

I have to agree with Phaing on this. Kidnapping is a big step beyond a line I'm not willing to cross. I don't care if we do it by knocking her on the head in the middle of the street or convincing her that there is a job that she just can't turn down.

This is something we should pass on. We got a ship and don't need the hassle that this is going to bring us.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by broderickwells View Post
          Harv, finally arrived with the others and brought up to speed on the latest contract says, "Has anyone considered inviting her to come along? That way, if she says no, we can move to plan B, anaesthetics, and maybe she can beat the shyte out of Badger while we eat popcorn and drink coke. Works for me."
          Hey - That wud rest easier wiv me - Invite her in - REALLY.
          But wen she is abord, tell her Badger wanted us to Kidnap her for money..... maybe she will be keen to rip his damn head off arter 'earin' that one.
          Iffen she duz - we cud even 'elp der lady - 'n clear out Badger's dam stash as well.

Leave out the anasthetics - honest - none 'v dat rests easy wiv me, even iffen she is a "companion" who turns tricks for coin or credits.
          I do fink dat kidnapping gose too far.

Sorry Capting Rolf - never liked it, an now I fink abart it - no way jose.

Iffen we'se gonna do dem kinda jobs - I may have to fink abart leafin yur.

Comment

"Ok, I say we approach this companion, ask her if she wishes to come along with us, and agree to cut her and her crew in on this deal, If she refuses, we hunt down the captain and get the White Rose off him, weather by Purchase or other means."
            Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

hmm. peacefully is definitely preferable- that said, even the biggest berserker goes down with a bullet to the brain, shot from a badass rifle several clicks away... if only I had one...

speaking of witch, how much did you guys get from selling the parts? Also, we have those SMG's we could pawn off on some uptight plex on the way and then use the coin to grab some real toys?
              Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
              ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

Okay Capting Rolf - I will go wiv dat plan

Sorry ter be questionin' yur authority - but I don wanna
                start gettin' a price on me onw head -
                even iffen sum of yur crew already do haff.

But mostly - I wudn't wanna look meself in de face in der
                mirror efer agin, arter doin' a kidnappin'.
                Last edited by Karakris; 25 May 11, 11:14.

Comment

So where precisely are we to locate this companion?
                  "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
                  George Mason
                  Co-author of the Second Amendment
                  during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

Phaing shakes her head and makes a fist to rub her forehead with.
                    "Wait, wait... between accents and all, I'm loosing the point here.
                    The target is the Companion, right?
                    She knows about something called the White Rose, or she IS the Rose?
                    Damnit... need sleep and a wash so bad I can't think right."
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

"The "White Rose"is the other Lassiter Phiang. C'mon , lets get off this planet."

Comment

Ahaa - so we don't 'AVE to deliver this Lady, iffen we c'n get der udder gun.

Riiiight - well de Lady MITE be someone gud to 'ave in a fight - like.

Comment

Originally posted by Dashy View Post
                          lets get off this planet."
                          Right, ah where are we going.
                          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

"Whitefall, wherever that is, some out of the way moon I think."

Comment

Originally posted by Dashy View Post
                              "Whitefall, wherever that is, some out of the way moon I think."
                              I'll find it. Like I said, “tell me where you want to go and I'll get you there”.

Comment

hang on- but, from what you said, the idea was to use this companion as a bargaining chip to trade for the lassiter. so, why not just approach the captain directly, tell him the score, offer to cut him and his crew in.

should that fail, we have two options to explore; One, we kidnap the companion and actually use her as a bargaining chip, or Two, we approach that merc guy and offer to cut him in generously if he steals the lassiter for us, thereafter keeping able stuck to him like glue in case of a double cross.

I don't see why we should complicate things needlessly from the outset.
                                Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
                                ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X