X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dashy View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"]
    "seems this fellow has fond memories of earth that was"
    in a low voice- "pobably tasers or some such... then again, maybe this is the right place."

[COLOR="Blue"]"Oh, you here to sell a ****? just step right on in. good one too, might have to give her a whirl when the boys are though" he states with an evil leer.
    Phaing reacts instantly, but with a casual grin.
    She hisses through a tight smile to forestall a reaction; "sss...sss... sss.... easy now. Ah 'sume that you's testin' Heh, you pretendin' you don't know we's here to chat a million-square deal... not nice, not nice at all, is it Boss?"
    Last edited by The Exorcist; 17 May 11, 18:07.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Badgers Bouncer! we are still outside!
      Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Badgers Bouncer! we are still outside!
        sorry, fixed it.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

"Sir, we are here to dilver the, ah ... " Rolf checked his pockets "Red ...Rose?".

the bouncer immediately dropped his smile.

"Step in, and be quick about it, the feds are cracking"

Rolf, Phiang and Tamie walked into badgers little lair. it was a room made of old containers, dusty, and quite frankly repulsive.

" 'Ello, what do we have here .."

Comment

"Just Some Fellas" Said Tamie
            "Deliverin' wot was asked fer"
            "I think the Capting here better dicker wiv yer on dis one"
            G.M. - Sci Fi Game - the "Krissyverse"
            Darius Jarvinger - Prime Minister of The Phoenix Confederation
            Kris Martins - President of Attican Republic
            Kaar Kristoff - Minister of Interior of The Phoenix Confederation

Comment

"Step in, and be quick about it, the feds are cracking"
              Phaing remarks in a low voice to Rolf; "Hopefully, not anyone we know."

" 'Ello, what do we have here .."
              Tight-lipped, she says nothing and nods to the Boss.
              And wonders briefly what kind of day the rest of the gang is having.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

"We are here to diliever the Red Rose, I hear you want it?"

"Yeah, that I do, but theres a problem see ..."

Phiang visibly and excessively rolled her eyes

"And whats her problem? gotta love a ballsy woman though."

"To the point Badger, where's the cash"

"Well, you see, there's two types of roses yeah? red ones and white ones, I need both, otherwise I'm not going to be happy"

"We had a deal, you rat!"

"Watch what you call me, yeah, I own this dock, own half this bleeding planet yeah? you don't own nothing, cept your bulky bodyguard and you little **** here, so shut your mouth and listen to the deal"

"Fine, speak"

"See? we can be nice and civil yeah? well the white rose ... its some distance away yeah, In fact, I don't know where it is exactly, got stolen from its owner a year ago like ... pretty neat theft, got off before the feds arrived. I know the guy see, used to deal with him, old browncoat like yerself, but a softie down low. I've gota hook on 'im. One of his crew has gone off on shore leave on Whitefall, not too far from here, you grab her and swap here for the rose, this guy will do anything for his crew.

Give me the red rose, and I'll get you any ship in this dock, complete with supplies and guns, gove me the white rose ... well, you'll be one of the richer folks around, live on the El Dorado. Sounds Nice, donnit?"

He spat on his hand and held it out

"Deal?"

Rolflooked to Tamie and Phaing for guidance.

Comment

"I 'ave ter say - Capting"
                  "Sounds better 'n the risk of dyin' 'ere in a firefight".

"Iffen .... I DO mean Iffen !"
                  "Dis 'ere Badger cove is acshually speakin' der truff"

"Udderwise"
                  "Well - yeh - I say Udderwise !"

Comment

"Well, see.... we got problems of our own. Ship got slagged on the way here. Tryin' to make sure we got here on time and intact. Se, we need a new one. A nice one. Armed, preferably, and certainly provisioned with fresh food an' having all the amenities to keep half a dozen crew and about as many tag-alongs comfy. Consider it a down payment..."

of course, Badger will say something like; "You don't ask for much, do you ****?"

At which Phaing takes a step up and flashes a smile that is anything but nice-
                    "I might get offended if you keep saying '****' like it's a bad thing. Always troubles me, how men seem to have such a low regard for girls that do what they wanted them to in the first place. kinda hypocritical ... like using one job to keep a gang on the hook for a second one.
                    And no, it's not that much, really. A ship like I'm thinking is only about 10k, about ten percent of whut a job like this is worth."

turns to Rolf- "ain't that right, boss? I ain't thrilled about another rescue mission. Last one, where we pulled this fella" nods at Tamie, "outta that ship filled with Revers, damn near got my skull caved in by that critter that threw a stove at me."

Glances back at Badger- "Sorry, but I've been a might twitchy since then."
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

"An I STILL Owes Ya All fer that". Lookin at Phiang
                      "Still watchin' fer a chance to break even".

Lookin' at Badger "Just TRY to lay off on the Lady, Please".
                      "It kinda upsets my ideas of fair play - so it does".

"Yeh - we need a Ship, Really - and it is payment fer what we got so far - iffen yer c'n see it dat way".
                      "Iffen dere's a good chance of bein' WELL paid for doin' der second part - den it makes sens".

"It is still down to you, Capting" - he looks back at Rolf.

Comment

"Oh yeah, that's right! You have survived the Revers twice, thats a pretty exclusive club, ain't it?"

Phaing glances at Badger, "What, cat got your tounge, or are you trying to figure how your going to thank us for doing this extra work for you?"
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Nodding to Phiang "Well thankee kindly, dear Lady".

Comment

"Ha, I like you, little lady, Remind me of a girl I knew. Heres a picture of your mark, she can fight so don't expect her to go down easy. Once you get to whitefall a contact will fill you in on where she is."

Badger handed Rolf a picture of an exotically beautiful woman.

"As for your ship,, found a second hand Starbird, should be good for getting from point A-B, and if you bunk up there should be enough room for all your crew."

Rolf talked into his comms "Able, we need the Lassiter to get a new ship"

as soon as the words left his lips the Lassiter came flying trough a narrow gap between two cargo crates.

Badger swore loudly.

"$%#@, I aint crossing you mate. The ship is at dock 501, get there, get the girl, and get your pretty asses back here pronto yeah? then you get your cash."

Comment

Rolf Phiang and Tamie sat on the loading ramp of the new ship.

"Where the hell is everyone else?" Rolf moaned. he looked at the picture again.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in this mess."

Comment

"I figured you would show up eventually" a voice whispers from the shadows.

After Tamie has regained his composure, Rolf asks: "Why do you have to do that?"

"When it's been your life for years to find things that cannot be found, and to know things that other people don't want you to know, sometimes you just have to flaunt it."

Rolf hands him the photo: "What can you tell me about her then? Hmm"

"Pretty.....oh "

"What does that mean?" Tamie asks.

"It means that if we go trying to kidnap her, we're in for sorts of annoying trouble that'll make that last little fracas look like a family dinner. I've dealt with this crew before, or rather, tried to deal with them. Honestly, we're probably better off trying the bargaining approach first, rather than the kidnapping one. The latter will just end up with a nice tidy body count, and I'm not sure with who would win."
                                Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Working...
                                X