Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashy
    replied
    with all eight crew embarked on the mule, they headed for Andromeda Spaceport ...

NEW CHAPTER

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
    anyone need a gun?
    if you are referring to a new one- then YES. Chin, you said something earlier about not being noticed; I allways liked that Idea- thats why my weapon ofchoice is the good old fashioned longarm.

Leave a comment:

• broderickwells
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberknight View Post
    "I was going to suggest that our Captain thank the honorable gentleman for his generous employment and inform him that we look forward to future employment as might be mutually beneficial."

"I am of course but a humble servant and it would be forward and inappropriate for this unworthy to even be noticed by such a well repected local personage. Or his henchmen."
    "I second that, Bother Chin. We get noticed for good deeds, such as bringing in these spare parts. We are unnoticed if we have to smack the crepes out of Badger." Harv took a deep breath, ah, planet air, chock full of smells and promises of disease. "Captain, we ain't getting any younger."

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Able steps out, finally on a planet where wearing blades isn't looked at askance. Fully bedecked in his regalia, with sword at his side along with his dirk and pistol. The back scabbard is there just in case he needs to become a bit less visible. After his last encounter there is a much more wary look about him, as he surveys everyone as a threat.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberknight View Post
    "I was going to suggest that our Captain thank the honorable gentleman for his generous employment and inform him that we look forward to future employment as might be mutually beneficial."

"I am of course but a humble servant and it would be forward and inappropriate for this unworthy to even be noticed by such a well repected local personage. Or his henchmen."
    "Yeah, well, I thought it went without saying that we should not go in all belligerent and such... but thanks for the reminder."

"and staying out of sight might be a good idea for some of us, like an overwatch for us going in harm's way. Good call, Chin.
    Huh.... we-all maight turn out to be a good team eventually, ya think?"

Leave a comment:

• Cyberknight
    replied
    Originally posted by broderickwells View Post
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats for the mustelid mocking mission, wherein Badger is reminded that he is a polecat and a weasel, and we also deliver some spares for hard earned baksheesh." Harv adjusted his goggles (the dorky, WWI RAF kind) and goosed the throttle. "What do we want to do first - bait Badger or deliver the spares?"

Leave a comment:

• broderickwells
    replied
    "Not me, I'm driving." Harv thought about it a mo. "Hold it, give us a 'don't feck with me' machine pistol. I may be useless with them, but they don't know that."

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    "Start with the spares and divvy it up, just so we have so bug=out cash, if we need it."

Is the Lassiter worth a fortune, or just enough for a good ship and some play-money? Either way, are we all armed to the teeth? The guns we bought back there seem minor, anyone need a gun?

Leave a comment:

• Karakris
    replied
    "Iffen it goes pear shaped wiv Badger"
    " We might want to hit him wiv the Spares"
    "Better than lettin' him steal the money"

"On the other hand - "Iffen we get into a fight wiv Badger - we may need to leave here rather qwik".
    "Thinkin' about it - summat I don' usully do a lot - second course is best".
    Spares - den Badger".
    "BUT make sure he don' see we got some cash".

Leave a comment:

• broderickwells
    replied
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats for the mustelid mocking mission, wherein Badger is reminded that he is a polecat and a weasel, and we also deliver some spares for hard earned baksheesh." Harv adjusted his goggles (the dorky, WWI RAF kind) and goosed the throttle. "What do we want to do first - bait Badger or deliver the spares?"

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Tsar View Post
    Badger…rodent, same general class of creature.
    Phaing leans back and arches her spine so tightly that she can hang her head over the windscreen and look at him upside down.
    "I'm looking forward to watching you explain that to him. Gangers are soooo understanding and patient when people start picking at their handles. Gonna regale him with Heraldry and tales of the Lassiter's history, too?"

She hooks her boots around the headlights and digs her heels in, as if she is trying to spur this Mule into forward motion.
    "Yippiee Kai-Yay, Tah mah duh !"

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
    "Rodent? Mightnot want to be calling him that... until we meet him and know for sure."
    Badger…rodent, same general class of creature.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    "Rodent? Mightnot want to be calling him that... until we meet him and know for sure."
    Goggles, not the dorky kind worn by River, one-piece with a dark finish, please?

(IIRC- there was a scene where Badger's men had MP-40s in plain sight on a city back-street. This is also the planet where the Gentlemen like to duel with swords, of all things... )

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    Originally posted by Dashy View Post
    Persephone is coming up on the scanners

Touch down the crowd goes wild. Welcome to Persephone ladies and gentlemen. It is a pleasant day outside while inside there is something hot. Let’s go see a rodent.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberknight
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
    The whatting what what? *sip*

and what do you think of my choice of tea?
    "The Stalking Leopard doesn't really warn its prey or its enemy that it is about to strike by thrashing about and growling in anger or challenge as the the tiger or lion do. Often it is not even noticed until its prey is down. The exercise just tries to train one to take out a foe without warning them."

"We can try it if you care to but it may not be your that "wa" is so created. That is not necessarily a bad thing. But it is a thing."

"I am not familiar with this particular brew but it has flavor I could get used to. What is it?"

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X