• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karakris
    replied
    "I'll take this one" says Tamie.
    To Comms --
    "How may we help you good Sirs, is there something amiss ?".

Aside - "Ogilvy - Fetch Capting Rolf - Right now - Move yur Ass like greased lightnin" - savvy ?".

Returning to Comms --
    "I am only a junior employee on this peaceful Trade Vessel, but I will try to answer any Questions".
    "The Captain has been called to the Bridge".

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
    plus we haven't hunted any rats... by that I mean nothing epic has happened yet DASHY.
    How perceptive, time for the actual action to begin

During the middle of the "Sleep Cycle" when most crewmembers are asleep, the Ship is buzzed by An alliance Corvette, designation unknown.

Open Comms?

(Tamie and Ogilvy are on watch)

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    plus we haven't hunted any rats... by that I mean nothing epic has happened yet DASHY.

Leave a comment:

• broderickwells
    replied
    We gotta get off this planet first. Loot, pay and a new reputation. Plus, I haven't finished hotting up the mule.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Time for a new chapter?

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    "Hey Tamie, Captain.... a word?
    Tamie here has fronted for some guns to trade, SMGs and Pistols, right? We could start with Badger, go first... and scout him out. A recon, since he does not know that we are part of your gang, Boss.
    Unless you think he already does know, then our recon would just be a trap.

I dunno, your call Boss, but I'm looking forward to meeting a guy who thinks he has the stones to fence something like this."

Leave a comment:

• Karakris
    replied
    "Okay with me" Says Tamie.
    "So if the Capting agrees, I will join you Able".

I will bring the Meat Axe".
    "Concealed, well sort of - holstered under me coat".
    "I can shrug the coat qwik enuff - and all me close weapons are now carried on me leather jerkin, including the Gunny".

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    "I agree" says Able. "We're unlikely to be able to collect anything from it later. Best to rid ourselves of it now and keep this planet's problems on this planet." Able ponders for a moment. "However, we are also likely to be put in an ambush situation by the customer. I doubt he wants anyone to survive the caper, because that would mean someone knows he has it. We will need to split up. One small group to drop it off, preferably just the ones that Badger knows about. The other group as insurance, with all the heavy weapons. I'll lead the second group, unless the Captain wants me to do the drop off."

Leave a comment:

• Cyberknight
    replied
    Chin suggests, "I am, of course, perfectly harmless and thus will be so perceived by this Mr. Badger's men. Perhaps if I brought along some other goods to sell or trade...I can go to the exchange site some hours early and purvey my wares while awaiting those who make the exchange."

Phaing asks, "What if there is trouble? You won't be goin' all Confuscious on us right?"

Chin looked the lady Phaing in the eye and responded, "It is part of our tradition to always expect trouble and to end it quickly. We mostly succeed."

Leave a comment:

• Karakris
    replied
    "It's a good job that I'm third cousin to a Cat - Capting" Says Tamie.
    "You nearly jumped me outa my skin then - yo wuz too qwick fer me".

"Yay - this Badger fella can have the dam thing - I wusn't looking ter get involved wid a thing like that, anyhows".

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied
    "Its extremely valuble, but no place I know of to sell a fancy piece of junk like this. Badger knows we're in a Basuero class, so he probably only expects one or two crew, not the little village we've got going here."

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Phaing gives Tamie a warm smile... and has her own gun pointed at Rolf before that whir stops.
    A click.
    "Well, the safety works, and it's on."

"So, the big prize is broken? No wonder it's made out of brass-knuckles. How valuable? Hmmm... does that Badger know how many of us there are?"

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    Originally posted by Dashy View Post
    "Tamie" when he looked up Rolf pointed the Lassiter at him and pulled the trigger. it clicked and whirred but nothing else happened "Its broken. I say we just take it to Bagder, no way we are going to fence this without getting our throats sliced."
    Uh, captain doing that kind of thing can get you killed.

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied
    "Tamie" when he looked up Rolf pointed the Lassiter at him and pulled the trigger. it clicked and whirred but nothing else happened "Its broken. I say we just take it to Bagder, no way we are going to fence this without getting our throats sliced."

Leave a comment:

• Karakris
    replied
    Riiiiiight

"Riiiiiiiight" Said Tamie
    "Well, Phaing - fur them days wen yu are NOT likely ter be shootin' someone" "There's some stuff wich might suit ya in this 'ere bag".

He hands Phaing a loose cloth bag - which contains 6 sets of underwear, two velvet dresses, black and deep blue - and a black sort of "mexican cowboy ladies" hat.

"Jus' keepin me promise - an' the 'at might 'elp, iffen ye finds yerself somewhere wiv the sun kinda knockin' yur eyeballs out".
    "Corse, the 'at an' dresses give ya some options fer a disguise, like".
    "Oh yeh" - "an' these are fer ye as well - they shud fit ya".
    He hands her a pair of high black leather boots, with laces.

"Riiight - Capting Rolf" Says Tamie.
    "You seem ter have got yurself one of them legendary Lassiter Pistols which I heard about in the past - mebbe there only ever wuz the one". "Most people would tear ye apart on the spot fer that one".
    "Some wud - just fer a look on it".

"It hain't gonna be easy to trade" "In fact, anywheres you show that thing, hell is gonna break loose - and after they finished, your kin is never gonna be able to find all the bits of ye".
    "Corse - you MIGHT be able to take on an 'undred or so guys single-handed an' survive - jest mebbe".
    "Fer my part - may the Kraken preserve us".
    Last edited by Karakris; 28 Apr 11, 02:32.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X