No announcement yet.

Firefly Chapter 2- On Hunting Rats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I agree" says Able. "We're unlikely to be able to collect anything from it later. Best to rid ourselves of it now and keep this planet's problems on this planet." Able ponders for a moment. "However, we are also likely to be put in an ambush situation by the customer. I doubt he wants anyone to survive the caper, because that would mean someone knows he has it. We will need to split up. One small group to drop it off, preferably just the ones that Badger knows about. The other group as insurance, with all the heavy weapons. I'll lead the second group, unless the Captain wants me to do the drop off."
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• "Okay with me" Says Tamie.
      "So if the Capting agrees, I will join you Able".

I will bring the Meat Axe".
      "Concealed, well sort of - holstered under me coat".
      "I can shrug the coat qwik enuff - and all me close weapons are now carried on me leather jerkin, including the Gunny".
      G.M. - Sci Fi Game - the "Krissyverse"
      Darius Jarvinger - Prime Minister of The Phoenix Confederation
      Kris Martins - President of Attican Republic
      Kaar Kristoff - Minister of Interior of The Phoenix Confederation

Comment

• "Hey Tamie, Captain.... a word?
        Tamie here has fronted for some guns to trade, SMGs and Pistols, right? We could start with Badger, go first... and scout him out. A recon, since he does not know that we are part of your gang, Boss.
        Unless you think he already does know, then our recon would just be a trap.

I dunno, your call Boss, but I'm looking forward to meeting a guy who thinks he has the stones to fence something like this."
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Time for a new chapter?
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• We gotta get off this planet first. Loot, pay and a new reputation. Plus, I haven't finished hotting up the mule.

Comment

• plus we haven't hunted any rats... by that I mean nothing epic has happened yet DASHY.
              Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
              ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
                plus we haven't hunted any rats... by that I mean nothing epic has happened yet DASHY.
                How perceptive, time for the actual action to begin

During the middle of the "Sleep Cycle" when most crewmembers are asleep, the Ship is buzzed by An alliance Corvette, designation unknown.

Open Comms?

(Tamie and Ogilvy are on watch)
                Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

• "I'll take this one" says Tamie.
                  To Comms --
                  "How may we help you good Sirs, is there something amiss ?".

Aside - "Ogilvy - Fetch Capting Rolf - Right now - Move yur Ass like greased lightnin" - savvy ?".

Returning to Comms --
                  "I am only a junior employee on this peaceful Trade Vessel, but I will try to answer any Questions".
                  "The Captain has been called to the Bridge".

Comment

• You know what Phaing would say-

"Rabbit!"
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Rolf ran up to the bridge.

"What is it that you want?" he asked rather bluntly.

"We want this man, alive, don't play any games or we will board"

they then beamed over an image ...

Comment

• "Hmmmmmm" Said Tamie to Rolf
                        "Do we know anyone like this ?"
                        [ Looks a bit like the Darkman to me - but not sure ]

Comment

• this is Able

Comment

• Oops !!!

"OOPS !!! Says Tamie - "Well, Hush ma big flappy mout'".

Comment

• Rolf muted the communicator.

"Well, I'm not going to do anything until Able gets here."

Comment

• "That things muted, right?" ogilvy asked to the room in general. Tamie nodded ascent.

"Holy **** ******* **** ******* ** ******* ******** ** ******-****** *** *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I told you he couldn't be trusted. what kind of ******* has a BLANK ID anyway? I cannot believe-"

"shut you're gorram pie-hole, and watch your mouth. I'd keep a cool head boy, especially as given your apparent track record, I could easily be your face up on screen." said rolf coolly.

"bullshit, captain. If they knew I was here, i'm sure they'd be ecstatic to kill two birds with one stone."

"ogilvy: shut. up. Go and get able. Tamie, wake the others. I'll spin them something to buy us some time.

Ogilvy put the stolen alliance pistol on the console. tamie looked at him quizzically. "wouldn't want any... accidents." ogilvy said, as menacingly as he could, before turning heel, and striding out.
                                Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
                                ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X