Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firefly Chapter 2- On Hunting Rats

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Karakris
    replied
    Sounds like a Good Plan

    "Hmmm - Sounds like some Good ideas" Said Tamie

    "Now - Me, I am not so hot on plannin'".
    "Quick action in a tight spot, fightin' both distant and close-up, yes".
    "Figggerin' what a fella's thinkin' - by the look in his eyes, an' reactin' in the best way I can - sure".
    "But plannin' - not really my thing".

    "So - once again, I am hopin' that mister Able here and the Capting can figure us a good way to swing this".
    "An' remember - you got peepul here who ain't afraid to take risks, wil stand up and fight - an' won't let ye down".

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Able looks at the group.

    "I appreciate the offer, but you have to know that your weapons won't take out an Alliance Corvette. Conversely, the missiles she carries will take out us in short order."

    Tamie looks a bit depressed and down at his hand-cannon.

    "If we are serious about running, or fighting, we need to come up with a plan to do one of 2 things. 1) Get the Corvette to land somewhere dirtside with us for the trade, so we can use our speed to get away, or 2) figure some way for us to ambush the boarders and get onboard the Alliance ship before they have time to react. If I can get onboard, I can likely override their systems. I have total Parliamentary access, and those cards have codes that are hardwired into the very cores of every ship's main computer. If we can get to a terminal onboard the corvette, I might be able to shut them down."

    Leave a comment:


  • Karakris
    replied
    And Me

    Tamie looks at Able "Well - I don't condemn ya' - Hell I will side with anyone who is in a hole, with the nasty people".
    " You must'v dun a few good things in yur time, to have them mark ye like that".

    To Phiang he says "I would like ta join ya both - the Meat Axe c'n make big holes". "For this I will wear me body armour, and use the chest plate". "That ways I c'n fire the Meat Axe on automatic - 'n watch the metal fly from that Alliance bucket".

    "One minit - for armour an' suit - okay ?".

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    "And what exactly would I have said? That I don't exist? Or that the things I've done never happened? I dedicated a large portion of my life to making better worlds, and they (points at the corvette) abused that dedication."

    Able looks around the bridge, knowing that he's pleading his case before a tough jury.

    "And now all I have left is to survive. To try to do some good with the skills that I have, and to one day return the favor that Parliament did to me."

    Able pulls up his shirt slightly, showing a series of round scars just below his body armor.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Exorcist
    replied
    "Speaking of forces of 'nature'... haven't I been sleeping on the floor because this little crate is supposed to be a fast crate? Let's haul ass!"
    And, as she says that, she grabs hold of Ogilvy's backside to keep him from leaving, and digs her fingernails in, not quite hard enough to draw blood. Even the toughest men tend to freeze long enough for her to get a word in edgewise on such occasions.

    Phaing, who had treated Able to a rare helping of tolerance that, by her standards could be tantamount to affection, fixes Able with a stare that could freeze water at 20 paces.
    "You could have warned us, you know."

    "If you know anything about that ship that could help us get away from it, how about you enlighten the Pilot, eh?."

    To Ogi- "How about you and I get suited up and see if we can do any good with our pea-shooters from outside the hull? Ought to be a couple of cases on this ship."

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    "I am nothing, and I am no one. Every thing I have done, never happened. To those who have faced me, I am simply a force of nature."

    Leave a comment:


  • Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    ogilvy's head appears from around the hatchway-

    "yeah, just who the f*** do you think you are?"

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Able coughs just as Ogilvy reaches the hatch.

    "One might consider that you would like for an accident to happen?"

    Ogilvy looks at him in disgust

    "That wasn't an invitation....I am not fond of killing associates"

    Ogilvy storms out.

    "Well Captain, I guess you can say that you have met my former employer."

    "Your...what?"

    "And we are at a bit of a dilemma. If you give me to them, you will have to dock. And if you dock, they will board, you cannot doubt that. I am not the only one that is wanted by the Alliance here. And there are several things that would make this ship and its cargo appear less than honest. If there is anything that you or the crew would like to know before you decide, feel free to ask."

    Leave a comment:


  • Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    "That things muted, right?" ogilvy asked to the room in general. Tamie nodded ascent.

    "Holy **** ******* **** ******* ** ******* ******** ** ******-****** *** *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I told you he couldn't be trusted. what kind of ******* has a BLANK ID anyway? I cannot believe-"

    "shut you're gorram pie-hole, and watch your mouth. I'd keep a cool head boy, especially as given your apparent track record, I could easily be your face up on screen." said rolf coolly.

    "bullshit, captain. If they knew I was here, i'm sure they'd be ecstatic to kill two birds with one stone."

    "ogilvy: shut. up. Go and get able. Tamie, wake the others. I'll spin them something to buy us some time.

    Ogilvy put the stolen alliance pistol on the console. tamie looked at him quizzically. "wouldn't want any... accidents." ogilvy said, as menacingly as he could, before turning heel, and striding out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dashy
    replied
    Rolf muted the communicator.

    "Well, I'm not going to do anything until Able gets here."

    Leave a comment:


  • Karakris
    replied
    Oops !!!

    "OOPS !!! Says Tamie - "Well, Hush ma big flappy mout'".

    Leave a comment:


  • Dashy
    replied
    this is Able

    Leave a comment:


  • Karakris
    replied
    "Hmmmmmm" Said Tamie to Rolf
    "Do we know anyone like this ?"
    [ Looks a bit like the Darkman to me - but not sure ]

    Leave a comment:


  • Dashy
    replied
    Rolf ran up to the bridge.

    "What is it that you want?" he asked rather bluntly.

    "We want this man, alive, don't play any games or we will board"

    they then beamed over an image ...

    Leave a comment:


  • The Exorcist
    replied
    You know what Phaing would say-

    "Rabbit!"

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X