Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firefly Chapter 2- On Hunting Rats

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dashy
    replied
    The Shuttle appears armed with the Same EMP missiles as the Corvette

    "Ok crew, lets go to the cargo bay, Able you greet them at the door and try talk them away and if that don't work do your whole 'force 'o nature' routine. Hopefully the'll just take you and go."

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    "If they wanted to kill us, they'd have done it already, and we'd have never known before the missiles hit. No, either something is indeed 'up' or this Captain is playing it unusually safe."

    Leave a comment:


  • The Exorcist
    replied
    Phaing gapes at the Corvette leaving, and then looks at the shuttle.

    "ummm.... Able? What if that shuttle is one big bomb, how far would that ship have to go to get to a safe distance?" said with one of those low voices that somehow penetrates.

    On the odd chance that we are not all dead already, she swings a monitor around to take a quick look at what's in the opposite direction the Corvette just went. Checking to see if they are running from something that just appeared.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dashy
    replied
    "I'll be honest Able, hopefully we can just offload you and be on our merry"

    A Shuttle leaves the corvette, and the corvette activates it's (advanced) Pulse drives, pushing them to full burn and leaving the area

    "What the ... ?"

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    "Unfortunately no. If I could just go to them and that would stop them, then I would do so. But I have no doubt that doing so would only leave you more defenseless."

    Ogilvy gives him a look of pure hate at that last word

    "Do remember, they at least have some idea of what I can do. And they think that they can take me.....alive."

    Rolf and Phaing nod, understanding the implications.

    "But if we're to do that, we should let them think that we're going to cooperate some."

    Able reaches over to the comm and looks squarely in the camera.

    "There will be no need for that. Must the Alliance always have blood on its hands? Send over the shuttle, and I will discuss this with you."

    Leave a comment:


  • Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    Ogilvy was unsure what fang meant.

    "Fang, they will EMP us, right, then dock with a fully operational shuttle. our only chance of not ending up dead or worse is to take the shuttle, fly over, dock and hope that able has not underestimated his abilities.

    we cant hide on a crate like this, and fighting options are limited. Hopefully they will decide that grenades on such a small ship are foolhardy, which means we can retain the defensive advantage, and just cap em as they leave the shuttle.

    Now, hopefully, the others will assume that they won out, and the shuttle is full of prisoners. that being the case, we hit them with everything the moment the doors open- hopefully the element of surprise will serve better than cover."

    "unless anyone has a better Idea?"

    Leave a comment:


  • The Exorcist
    replied
    "Wait... what plan? Take their shuttle, and then what? Try to out-manuver them in a short-range shuttle instead of this crate?"

    Phaing expresses her confidence in that idea by getting suited up, with the MG and ammo in hand.

    "Boss, they will be here soon, need you to make a decision here. "

    Leave a comment:


  • broderickwells
    replied
    Originally posted by Dashy View Post
    Rolf ran up to the bridge.

    "What is it that you want?" he asked rather bluntly.

    "We want this man, alive, don't play any games or we will board"

    they then beamed over an image ...

    Harvard arrives on the bridge, takes one look at the photo, picks up the microphone, winks at Able and Rolf and says:

    "My god captain, the Alliance are hunting for the Tranny from Kinky Boots. Is there no end to the depth of their depravity?"

    He then puts the mike down and rushes back to make sure the engines can give it all they've got.

    Leave a comment:


  • Karakris
    replied
    "Riiiight" Said Tamie - "Point well taken".

    "In that case, maybe Ogilvy's Ambush might be th' answer - wiv maybe Able here hackin' into their systems, ter foller".

    Leave a comment:


  • Tsar
    replied
    Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
    "Speaking of forces of 'nature'... haven't I been sleeping on the floor because this little crate is supposed to be a fast crate? Let's haul ass!"
    This ship is fast in comparison to other civilian ships but not when compared to an alliance corvette. And while I can thread a needle by flying through the eye with this ship out here in space with no where to hide we can not lose them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Karakris
    replied
    Hmmmm

    "You 'ave some good ideas sometimes - Ogilvy" said Tamie.
    "I just might have to rethink me opinions of ye - young fella".

    Leave a comment:


  • Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    and able, don't you F***ing give me that "force of nature" BS, not now, in light of this tempestuous S***storm. to be honest, You should count yourself lucky we don't ream your ass with bullets, Osama style.

    (OOC)

    sorry, couldn't resist. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    Ogilvy having regained the power of speech, swore profusely.

    "Ok, this shouldn't be a problem, unless they have grenades. they HAVE to leave cover to leave the shuttle, so we can just plug 'em, and take the shuttle, and let able do his magic, and then run as far and as fast a possible, leaving the ship floating."

    Leave a comment:


  • Dashy
    replied
    The screen crackled, and the Mute was overidden, it seems the Allaince ships has some serious Electronic warfare suites. Unfotunately Able is standing in full view of the small camera

    "I Tire of waiting captain Rolf, due to the nature of your cremember I can't simply blow you back into this abyss" the cold eyed .. teenager? turned back to his scurrying crew "Ready the EMP missiles and my shuttle" he then turned back and locked eyes with Able through the screen "Ready or not, here I come!".

    The screen flicked into blankness.

    "Well, 'Able' looks like you got us in a whole manure pile of trouble, they aint no normal merc's."

    Leave a comment:


  • The Exorcist
    replied
    Phaing rolls her eyes. "I wasn't saying anything about giving anyone up! Hell, those guys are likely to imprison all of us anyhow."
    She lets go of Ogi, ready to get punched in retaliation.

    "And yeah, our guns are puny, but haven't you ever heard of getting lucky? Fire enough rounds and something is bound to happen, eventually."

    "Oh... dirt-side? I was thinking more like an asteroid cluster, or an ocean. What?.... you guys never heard of hiding a spaceship in dirty water?"

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X