Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firefly Chapter 2- On Hunting Rats

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Exorcist
    replied
    ((Ah, I see why you blinded Phaing, and your right, she would not have hesitated to fire a full burst. Bring on the Gladiators!))

    Leave a comment:


  • Dashy
    replied
    The crew readied their vast array of weaponary, improvised and otherwise at the hatch. The the hatch fell down with a massive clang and a flash bomb expolded. Tamie, Harvard and Able were able to block the light but the unlucky Phiang and Ogilvy were blinded and stunned. they looked up to see their "Foe" ...

    It seemed to be a seventeen year old boy.


    "Hello, Friends, My name is Luskan, if you just hand over Able I can promise you amnesty."

    Tamie Able and Harvard just looked at each other in complete shock.

    Able straightened himself "I know that your task is to capture me, I can assure you now that task will be very hard for you, I suggest you allow us to bind you and dump you at our next stop, that way there will be no bloodshed."

    "Hah, I guess you really didn't fight my sister then, don't worry Able your previous failure makes my victory all but assured"

    The boy then began to reach behind his back.
    Last edited by Dashy; 05 May 11, 07:09.

    Leave a comment:


  • Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    OOC- rifle lost on zaing zhao, with allmy other stuff.

    IC

    Ogilvy dual wields the last remaining SMG's. whatevers coming through that door is gonna take a whole lot of taking down...

    Leave a comment:


  • TacCovert4
    replied
    Able puts on a vac-suit post-haste, joining Tamie, Phaing, and Harvard once he safely seals the rest of the crew out of the cargo hold. He slings his sword across his back, tucks the Alliance pistol in a cargo-pocket, and takes cover behind some boxes, levelling his rifle on the deepening red of the breaching ring.

    Tamie looks at him as Harvard noses the mule into a bulkhead and aims the exhaust, Phaing standing by the door controls. He motions Harvard to get down and Tamie to take cover as well, then he hits the helmet comm and speaks:

    "Harvard, maximum burn on those engines, turn up the heat. Phaing, override the hatch controls, and hang onto something solid, blow the doors when the breach is complete. Tamie, you can feel free to do what you will with your cannon there. We can always patch the hull later."

    Tamie gives him a quizzical look.

    "There was no way I was going to let you three die on my account. Harvard, make sure your suit's sealed up......."

    As the sound of the cutter grows louder in the bay, Able tries to time the instant of the breach.....

    "Harvard, Phaing.....NOW!"

    Leave a comment:


  • broderickwells
    replied
    "If that's people coming unannounced into my cargo bay, then they better beware of the kicking mule," says Harv. He moves rapidly over to the newly modified mule and aims the exhaust at the hatchway. "Phaing, stand to one side. I'm going to light the blue touch paper and open the afterburners. It could get a little hot."

    Everybody present looked at Harvard as though he were completely deranged.

    "What? I'm keeping thrust to a minimum, but the flame will be a spot bigger than the average welding torch. Oh, and don't get in it - not till I've run out of nails." Harv hefted a big bag of 4" nails. "Never annoy a ship's engineer."

    Leave a comment:


  • Karakris
    replied
    Hmmmm

    "Wellll" - I put the Suit on first, over th' body armour n' chest plate"
    "THEN I put th' jerkin on - wiv me knives and Gunny, an' spare ammo.
    "Last I put on ye Holster wiv da Meat Axe".
    ** Shh - Clunk **.
    "Better - the Meat Axe is in a two-handed grip now". "Remember - 15mm explosive Shells - WAY TA GO !!".

    Leave a comment:


  • The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
    OOC, besides the alliance officer pistol, phaings MG and Tamies stuff, what's on hand?
    Aw crap...
    Due to the way I worded that, the rest of my guns are on Phaing's person under the suit.... which makes them about worthless in this encounter.

    Sorry.
    There are a lot of SMGs and pistols, which are probably useless in this, but what about your rifle? That ought to be able to punch through something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    OOC, besides the alliance officer pistol, phaings MG and Tamies stuff, what's on hand?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
    Phaing expresses her confidence in that idea by getting suited up, with the MG and ammo in hand.
    (man do I love being right!)

    "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" and then Phaing slams her helmet down. She uses her MG as a staff, bat, ram, whatever it takes to get everyone out of the bay and past the air-tight door, and then shuts it from her side, still in the bay. Not fooling around here, resistance will get you hurt and you can't put someone in a spacesuit in a choke-hold.

    Fasten a tether to something handy.
    Once that is done, she opens the groaning door, if there is time. Opening the outer door might either sheer off whatever is tugging on it, or de-activate the offending item.
    If not, a more direct approach may be needed.

    Sorry guys, but it was time to be decisive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dashy
    replied
    "We can worry about that later ch..."

    KLANK!

    "What was that!"

    "something just came out of no ... holy %$#@ the shuttle just ... @#$% ... the shuttle was an illisuon on the scanners, barsterds hacked our screens, theres something pod sized attached to the cargo doors." Slavimor shouted from the cockpit.

    The crew, assembled in the cargo bay arguing Able's fate looked to the ominous melting oval on the doors.

    "Watch out captain, this is a boarding capsule, it will melt a hole in the door and seal it instantly, though I would have thought more than one warrior be ... prudent for capturing one such as I." Able ... Stated?

    the bulkhead door was nearing breaking point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cyberknight
    replied
    "I think we need to consider a way to disappear rather than to blast an Alliance ship out of space. That suggests that we might consoder a different ship."

    "This isn't a very good one anyway."

    "Any ideas...?"

    Leave a comment:


  • Karakris
    replied
    "Weeeeell" .... "Like I said before".
    "I'll go along with what yer all decide".
    "But this is REALLY one that's down to Capting Rolf to decide".
    "I owe m' life to the lot of ye - so its for ye to decide".

    Leave a comment:


  • Tsar
    replied
    You better think about what you're willing to do here. You start killing alliance and they'll hunt you down forever. If we're going to stand by Able then we better find a way to do this that doesn't get us all on the most wanted list.

    Leave a comment:


  • Karakris
    replied
    "Well I for one would support Able" Said Tamie
    "Hell - fr'm my point o' view - he is one of da crew"
    "An' - I never let me fella crew down".

    Leave a comment:


  • Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    Ogilvy looked as he was suffering a hernia. after several cycles of different expressions spanning all variations of rage he heaved a great and expansive sigh.

    "Captain, I'm sorry, but I can't leave even the likes of him to the alliance- especially when they wan't him alive. that invariably means they want to make his life worse than death could ever possibly be. and besides, they are just as likely to do the same to us for harboring him. the only logical thing is to fight them together."

    able smiled at ogilvy, in a passable impression of gratitude.

    "but the second we make it dirtside, you had better run your ass off." ogilvy said darkly, in a passable impression of a threat.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X