"I' m staying wiv you guys - iffen you c'n put up wiv me"
    "Nowhere better fur t' go".

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Dashy View Post
    Wrap up boys ...
    last one from me-

"Yes, we DO have to land in the ship we are in, and they probably know where we are headed... but it's a big world! How about we push the engines to the limit, and then push them some more. Land on the most remote place we can get transport from, and do it so far ahead of schedule that we are already on a train or something before they are even looking for us."

we have more than one engineer, so there may be some discussion on how fast we can really go.... Phaing will take the side of the one with the faster estimate.

"As for this Lassiter, what can we really ask for it?
    Would it be enough money for a ship that can be legally registered, in an above-board way?
    If so, do we want to stay together? Its been a rough ride, but I like it rough and I can get along with most of you." glances at Chin, Tamie, and even Able.

Leave a comment:

• Karakris
    replied
    "I gotta say - Chin really does have a point there"

"However - remember we gotta land on Persephony in wot ever Ship we are in". "That is somthin' to think on".

Leave a comment:

• Cyberknight
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
    Not that I speak a whole lot of Chink, but by the look on Chin's face, what you just said wasn't exactly... savory. Whats up?
    "The Alliance ship would tempoorarily serve us better than this hunk of junk and since the Alliance is already after us, what have we to lose by angering them more? Thereis somethng else going on here."

"As you all know, I am the most peaceful of men, yet I find myself fighting always. I would prefer to finish this and return to my meditations and search for enlightenment. Let us take the faster ship."

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied
    Wrap up boys ...

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    "Tamie; shut up. If it wasn't for Chin's Zen ****, we'd be dead, because of him, and I wan't to know whats going on.

so Able, you were saying....

and what IS your name anyway?"

Leave a comment:

• Karakris
    replied
    "Sorry Mate - but you shoudn't be pushing the guy so much - Ogilvy"
    "We all dun things we wish we hand't - and wot's the point in discussing ideals - when the Alliance made a mockery of 'em".

"Sorry Able - but I NEVER believed the Allaince valued anything but their own dictatorial Agenda - so t'aint important no more".
    "Yur a dam good fighter, an' stand by yur fella crew - that's wot matters ta me".

"Like I said, Ogilvy - we all hav our own beliefs - but wen the chips 'r down - it's wot you DO dat matters".

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    "And hows that going for ya?" ogilvy says snidely, inclining his head toward the bloody sword, still dripping onto the deck.

"ok, able, please, enlighten us; what were those 'ideals'?"

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    "I was a believer. I had dedicated my life to ideals, and the furtherance of those ideals. And I had trained, endlessly trained over the years to become the best possible warrior. I might have some genetic modifications, there are small portions of time that I do not remember. All I know is that the Alliance betrayed those ideals, and manipulated me to becoming their death angel, their assassin. And I will not be that again."

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    "which convieninetly brings me to question number two:

what are you, able, if not some mentally conditioned super-soldier?"

"I am a for-"

"DON'T GIVE ME YOUR FORCE OF NATURE BULLS**T!!!!

I wan't the truth, and after all the strife you have caused, I think the least you could do is afford us a straight explanation."

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    "Serenity? Mostly they're laying low, doing jobs. Good working crew, especially for stuff that needs to be off the books. I gave them a bit of help in repairing their ship after our last meeting. So they're out there, probably rebuilding their contact list."

"What do you mean by tha"

"Umm, did I mention that one of the tactics I used was killing every single person they had made contact with in the past year?"

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    Not that I speak a whole lot of Chink, but by the look on Chin's face, what you just said wasn't exactly... savory. Whats up?

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
    Whatever happened to the "serenity" anyway?
    Phaing shrugs. "I've heard of it, but not much. They lay low and ghost around like the 'verse is out to get them or somethin'. Might as well go looking for a Black Hole as try to find that boat."

"Thefty crew, in fact, didn't they...." She stands very still and looks in the general direction of where the Lassiter is stashed.
    "Awww.... Tai-kong suo-yo duh shing-chiou sai-jin wuh duh pee!"

(sorry, can't do a translation of that one w/o getting banned!)
    Last edited by The Exorcist; 09 May 11, 14:18.

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    Whatever happened to the "serenity" anyway?

Leave a comment:

• broderickwells
    replied
    Harv drags out the mop and starts swabbing the deck - blood stinks something awful when it rots and he'd smelled enough of that.

"Well, let's see what goodies they left us," he said when he was satisfied the gore was at an acceptable level.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X